rF2 CLIO vs GP2 @ OldRing - Wednesday 14th January 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
After having tried these mods and track, wow. I like the Clio's a lot, they have the same lack of tweaking as the Lupos, but are much more drivable. The GP2 are good fun too.

As for OLDring, that's gone straight in to my favourite track list. Awesome in all it's variations. I can see a "Spins at Adelaide Hairpin" video coming up though :)

After having tried these mods and track, wow. I like the Clio's a lot, they have the same lack of tweaking as the Lupos, but are much more drivable. The GP2 are good fun too.

As for OLDring, that's gone straight in to my favourite track list. Awesome in all it's variations. I can see a "Spins at Adelaide Hairpin" video coming up though :)

Glad you like the Clio's. They are indeed sweet to drive.
Already 17 signups, hopefully we see a nice grid tomorrow :)

E's a lovely man thanks :good: ... any chance you can transfer your driving skills, car and and track knowledge along with that Ramon :D

Yes sure, no problem. While you are on the server tomorrow, click my name in the list and then click the driving window (this replay thing). It will enlarge and you will be driving with my skills now.
But my skills will be strange, don't be surprised if the car goes left where you want to go right.
:chuck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back