Warm up: 3 minutes
Race 1 : 20mins

Race 2
Practice:
21:00 GMT
Qually: 21:20 GMT 10 minute
Warm up: 3 minutes
Race 2 : 20 mins

You can join for a single race or both you can even join just for race 2.
the server will need to be advanced to qually by a vote at the correct time or i can give the admin command password to a driver that attends and he can take control of this.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

MOD Installation.
To join this event, you need to install the track, car and download the mod.

Note - Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug forum.

Sign-up list:
  1. Rupe Wilson
  2. Theo van den Brink
  3. Franklin Stegink
  4. Dave Wild
  5. Andy Vandevelde
  6. Dave Vandevenne
  7. Stefan Mizzi
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver

Last edited:
I was in the first race in the 1st corner but in the 2nd race i was going in wide and then a car pulled right across my nose leaving no were to go as he cut across the corner also sliding .. So i slid to a complete stop after that i cant be bothered. if this is how guys want to drive... so i waited for a few seconds then set off..
we had a good couple of laps Dave i was happy to drive round with you and when i got by i slowed a bit hoping you could follow but i did not know if was a hindrance so slowly gathered speed got back in and did a few good laps..

hoping for better races as the last few have all ended up with problems for me..

Not a hindrance Rupe, I just couldn't keep up despite having setups from Davy and Franklin, thanks guys. Despite being last I still enjoyed the races.
I will watch the replay to see if I can see where I lost a second in each sector.

Rupe, before you point fingers, please check the reply well next time. If you look closely at the video, you (purple car) and Franklin (green car) took yourselves out. I did not even touch you as it can be clearly seen......

Then there is the fight with Elderen (orange car)...I was holding my line and of course had to keep the car a bit close to the inside as otherwise one cannot make the corner. I feel I gave him enough space, we are racing and I was not going to hold back easily...as he did not....guess this was a racing incident..

Then of course the last part where i was overtaking Davy on the straight. The video speaks for itself but of course no one complained this time....

All I am saying is that I always try to be as fair as I can and it's not nice to get some blame unfairly.

Cheers

I did not say you was to blame for the incident but that any party involved in a incident should wait for all to get going.
i was in the middle and nobody waited for me to get going.
but you did make contact with me, as it can be clearly seen......
and that resulted in my spinning after Franklin had clipped the front end. making me unstable
you clipped the rear (not on purpose) .
I did look at the replay as you guys were racing so my comment on you touching was correct.
As i also mentioned to Franklin about giving all drivers room in the 1st corner
the guy on the inside cant vanish i went of track trying to avoid him but he came right across the apex leaving no were to go.
I did not say or type anything during the race only after when we were getting ready to start race 2.

12.jpg
13.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back