1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Clio Monday @ Palm Beach - Mon 24th March

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Gijs van Elderen, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

Clio Monday.jpg
    Event Details
    Server:
    RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Clio
    Cars week12:
    Renault ClioTrophy 1.41, Download
    Track: Palm Beach International Raceway Download
    MOD: Download

Weather: Sunny
    Road condition: Rubber on track were possible
    Tyre wear: Normal
    Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Race 1
    Practice:
    20:00 GMT
    Qually: 20:20 GMT 10 minute
    Warm up: 3 minutes
    Race 1 : 20mins

Race 2
    Practice:
    21:00 GMT
    Qually: 21:20 GMT 10 minute
    Warm up: 3 minutes
    Race 2 : 20 mins

You can join for a single race or both you can even join just for race 2.
    the server will need to be advanced to qually by a vote at the correct time or i can give the admin command password to a driver that attends and he can take control of this.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

MOD Installation.
    To join this event, you need to install the track, car and download the mod.

Note - Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug forum.

Sign-up list:
    1. Rupe Wilson
    2. Theo van den Brink
    3. Franklin Stegink
    4. Dave Wild
    5. Andy Vandevelde
    6. Dave Vandevenne
    7. Stefan Mizzi
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

yes please

• Like Like x 1
  3. Theo van den Brink

Theo van den Brink
    tyzje Premium Member

I am in!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

Server is UP!

5. Franklin Stegink

Franklin Stegink
    Premium Member

I am in.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dave Wild

Dave Wild
    Premium Member

I'll give it a go

• Like Like x 1
  7. sign me up

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm in too

9. Im in pls

10. Dave Wild

Dave Wild
    Premium Member

Enjoyable 2 races and I benefited from being at the back of the grid and avoiding the first corner pile up in both races!
    I think Rupe got knocked out in both races, in the second race he caught and passed me even though I was trying to keep up and watch his lines.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

I was in the first race in the 1st corner but in the 2nd race i was going in wide and then a car pulled right across my nose leaving no were to go as he cut across the corner also sliding .. So i slid to a complete stop after that i cant be bothered. if this is how guys want to drive... so i waited for a few seconds then set off..
    we had a good couple of laps Dave i was happy to drive round with you and when i got by i slowed a bit hoping you could follow but i did not know if was a hindrance so slowly gathered speed got back in and did a few good laps..

hoping for better races as the last few have all ended up with problems for me..

• Like Like x 2
  12. Dave Wild

Dave Wild
    Premium Member

Not a hindrance Rupe, I just couldn't keep up despite having setups from Davy and Franklin, thanks guys. Despite being last I still enjoyed the races.
    I will watch the replay to see if I can see where I lost a second in each sector.

13. Rupe, before you point fingers, please check the reply well next time. If you look closely at the video, you (purple car) and Franklin (green car) took yourselves out. I did not even touch you as it can be clearly seen......

Then there is the fight with Elderen (orange car)...I was holding my line and of course had to keep the car a bit close to the inside as otherwise one cannot make the corner. I feel I gave him enough space, we are racing and I was not going to hold back easily...as he did not....guess this was a racing incident..

Then of course the last part where i was overtaking Davy on the straight. The video speaks for itself but of course no one complained this time....

All I am saying is that I always try to be as fair as I can and it's not nice to get some blame unfairly.

Cheers

14. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

I did not say you was to blame for the incident but that any party involved in a incident should wait for all to get going.
    i was in the middle and nobody waited for me to get going.
    but you did make contact with me, as it can be clearly seen......
    and that resulted in my spinning after Franklin had clipped the front end. making me unstable
    you clipped the rear (not on purpose) .
    I did look at the replay as you guys were racing so my comment on you touching was correct.
    As i also mentioned to Franklin about giving all drivers room in the 1st corner
    the guy on the inside cant vanish i went of track trying to avoid him but he came right across the apex leaving no were to go.
    I did not say or type anything during the race only after when we were getting ready to start race 2.

12.jpg 13.jpg