rF2 Clio Cup @ Watkins Glen - Sunday 21st May 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
We sure can :thumbsup: Only if @Daiman Patel has the time to adjust the server of course. ;)

You'll need to do the grid edit with the grid-edit program on the server. I do believe someone :whistling: made a how-to discription in the admin section. It's a rF1 tool. So It's also valid for rF1 and AMS. ;)

BTW: Yesterday the Clio's got up-dated for DX11 Post Effects. It's "version 1.8" now.

Don't know if @Daiman Patel has time to update the server.

Those who already logged into the server need to unistall the RD server "mod" in the rF2 launcher and restart the rF2 launcher.

is it possible we can do 2nd race reverse grid? I don't know if it's possible but maybe @Daiman Patel can use his magic to set it up before hand :)
We sure can :thumbsup: Only if @Daiman Patel has the time to adjust the server of course. ;)
As Gijs has said, this cannot be setup beforehand - it needs to be done manually at the time of the event.

Just a quick heads up guys - I do not mean to sound harsh, but my time is not simply disposable. With work and the RDLMS I'm already being stretched pretty thin, and especially after the last event people have not stopped sending messages, making requests, and asking needless questions - I literally cannot keep up, and have now completely lost track - so I do not intend to sit around on Sunday evening setting up reverse grids for a club race. I have much more important things to do, not to mention that I need a rest once in a while. I always try my best to help out, but I am not at your beck and call! I'm sorry, this is nothing personal against you guys, but I just need time to be able to deal with everything that is already on my plate.

You'll need to do the grid edit with the grid-edit program on the server. I do believe someone :whistling: made a how-to discription in the admin section. It's a rF1 tool. So It's also valid for rF1 and AMS. ;)
I no longer have a copy of the GridEdit application - I must not have copied it over when we moved servers, and I now cannot find a working download for it! :whistling: Do you happen to have it anywhere?

BTW: Yesterday the Clio's got up-dated for DX11 Post Effects. It's "version 1.8" now.

Thanks for the heads up mate! :)

@Joseph Wright: I shall update the server to use the latest version of the Clio Cup mod. :thumbsup:

As Gijs has said, this cannot be setup beforehand - it needs to be done manually at the time of the event.

Just a quick heads up guys - I do not mean to sound harsh, but my time is not simply disposable. With work and the RDLMS I'm already being stretched pretty thin, and especially after the last event people have not stopped sending messages, making requests, and asking needless questions - I literally cannot keep up, and have now completely lost track - so I do not intend to sit around on Sunday evening setting up reverse grids for a club race. I have much more important things to do, not to mention that I need a rest once in a while. I always try my best to help out, but I am not at your beck and call! I'm sorry, this is nothing personal against you guys, but I just need time to be able to deal with everything that is already on my plate.
I completely understand. I did not mean to put more work on you. I was never expecting you to sit around on the Sunday and reverse the grid. If it wasn't possible via the sever the tough luck. We won't do it. I never expected you to waste your Sundays with me. Who on earth wants to do that :roflmao:

Right... it appears as though content added to Steam Workshop by Studio 397 cannot be downloaded using SteamCMD! :cautious: Not helpful in the slightest! Would you mind uploading the updated resource(s) to Dropbox so that I can update the dedicated server to use the latest version of the mod? Unfortunately I am at work, and do not currently have access to rFactor 2. Apparently the files can be found in the "...\rfactor2\cache\" directory, though they may have a .cache extension rather than a .rfcmp extension.

I never expected you to waste your Sundays with me. Who on earth wants to do that :roflmao:
Now, I didn't say (or mean) that... :whistling: The point that I was trying to make is that I am currently incredibly busy, and tasks are still being piled on me, so much so that I now don't even know where to start never mind keep up with everything. I'm sorry, I did not intend for this to cause any offence. (When I finally have some time, and if we can get our hands on the application, I can show you how to reverse the grid... it's incredibly simple.) :)

IMPORTANT!

The server is now setup with the latest version of the Clio Cup mod. You can subscribe to this (and a number of other updated mods released by Studio 397) in Steam Workshop.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back