rF2 Clio Cup @ Varano deMelegari - Tue Aug 10th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Managed to get through it alright without losing too many places but at turn 4, I got wiped out by Lee. Did a 360 and took a trip across the grass and rejoined the track in the same position with no-one around me.

Have alredy appologuised in private for that but will do it publicly aswell entirely my fault was messing around with the Hud, In some ways i'm thankfull you were there if u hadn't who know what would of happend.

As for my evening was mixed, had good pratcise pace but couldn't get near it come quali or race. Two really unintresting races which gave me 2 top ten finishes (can't remember where).

Thanks to Ivo for organizing. All I raced with and whoever else that feels they deserve my thanks - lol.

Back to a familiar combo for me and was pleased to get on the pace again in these "proper" Clios,both races from pole and both races mainly involved being hounded close by Patryk,especially in race 2 when i thought a 3secs gap would be enough to ease off a little,but Patryk seemed to push harder about the same time so the gap dropped badly,i was forced to push some more and was glad to be able to respond and pull out a little more and keep it to the line for a sweet Clio double :D.
Well done to all there making the grid look like a Clio grid off of the TV :).

Thank You Ivo & RD

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back