rF2 Clio Cup @ Varano deMelegari - Tue Aug 10th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
hi would be very interested, have been enjoying the clio's on the Race 07 server. I have just installed rfactor what patch must I have to make sure it works on this server, and can anyone point me in the right direction for getting it like a link or something. cheers. Please sign me up.

It is likely that you already have the patch built in Graham. When you boot up rFactor it should tell you in the bottom left corner in the main menu screen, 1.255 is the latest version.

Well I stand corrected. What attitude? I'll point you to the smiley at the end of my post - it might give you an indication of the tone.

The attitude you have been displaying quite clearly the past few weeks, for which you have been both warned and penalised for.

If you wish to continue this conversation I suggest you do it via PM.

And then some!....

Sign in please,must remember to get RealFeel back in just for Clio nights,this mod is one of the best adverts for RealFeel ive tried so far.
You remember this was your first ever RD event with your G25? :)

The rF Clios are more characterful and fun to drive, have better sounds, better skins and better graphics. The RACE ones are so anodyne in comparison :(

To avoid confusing for tonight.
This is allowed.

rfactor2010081015295675.png

For the rest of the track the normal RD rule is in place. 2 wheels inside the white line at all time.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 393 40.1%