1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU Clio Cup @ Vanport (Chicane) - Mon 19 January 2015

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Mod: Download
    Track: Download

Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
    Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 mins)
    Immediately followed by Race 2, Reverse Grid: 20 Minutes.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

Please sign up early as it encourages other sign ups and we'll be more likely to get a big grid.

Priority access
    In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Sign Up List. To avoid multiple cars with the same number/skins, please use the car with the same number as you appear in the sign up list (feel free to request a specific number).
    1. Ryan Seltzer
    2. Andrew James
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Sven-Arne Andersson
    6. Driver
    7. Enzo Fazzi
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Andrew Harper
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Antonio Merino
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  2. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium Member

Sign me up please @Nox number 15 for me.

3. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Server is up

4. Antmerino

Antmerino
    900grados.es

someone is going to go tonight?
    Thanks

5. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium Member

Not at this moment, probably on the server in an hour or so.

6. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Sign me up for no. 5.
    I have a small reservation that I might not make it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Enzo Fazzi

Enzo Fazzi
    Always sideways Premium Member

@Nox Sign me up with #7 please!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Antmerino

Antmerino
    900grados.es

Sign me up for n. 23
    Sure, the second race. Maybe the first.
    Thanks

9. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Just a note that as it is reverse grid, you won't be able to join the server just for race 2; you'll need to be in before race 1.

10. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

So we have two attendees, and two maybes. What do you want to do; shall we go ahead with this or do you want to jump into other events with larger grids today?

11. Antmerino

Antmerino
    900grados.es

What most say, Im ready

12. Slalom823

Slalom823
    RDTCC S10 Champion Premium Member

I would like to join as well. I'm downloading the car now. How about number 10 if we race.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  13. Theo van den Brink

Theo van den Brink
    tyzje Premium Member

i go in the server in a few for practice...just to check my shoulder...if it goes i wil take nr13...

14. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium Member

Oh well, roll on Saturday the 24th! :roflmao:

So annoyed with myself doesn't begin to describe how I feel :mad:

I was quick too, just made silly mistakes, and just couldn't get the car off the line well. Must ask Santa for a pedal set with a clutch for next Christmas...

Thanks to everyone for racing, and @Nox for setting it up, see you in the F3 cars at the weekend :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  15. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

There was far to short time for me to get a good set-up for this track and I must admit that I am not so very found of the Clio´s. For me it have a very strange feeling in steering and grip.
    Any way, was fun as long as I was on the track.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Antmerino

Antmerino
    900grados.es

Yes, I feel the same, the car have a strange grip in the corners.
    If somebody have a good setup to this car, please you could share it. :thumbsup:
    ;)

17. Enzo Fazzi

Enzo Fazzi

Managed to get pole, won the first race even after losing P1 to Ryan because I spun.

Had a great start in Race 2, managing second place even before turn 2. Accidently bumped Antonio twice in the second lap because he was braking much earlier than I anticipated. In lap 6 or something, me and the two cars behind me went off into the wall in the last corner, was quite funny. I used the handbrake just before hitting the wall, saving most of my suspension. Front left was moderately damaged and the front of the car was barely there. I couldn't really get the car to turn in through the right handers, which is quite annoying on a track with only 2 left handers. Sven managed to close the gap, but I defended well and won race 2. My front left tire was completely gone in the final lap ghehe.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium Member

Well done @Enzo Fazzi good driving. Think we'll rename the final corner RD Wall or something similar! :O_o:

Caught that wall myself, and broke the steering in race one, like you I tried to carry on (would have been happy with third or fourth) but although the car would turn left it didn't turn right at all and that was game over for me. It was your fault anyway, if you two up front didn't produce so much tire smoke I would've seen where I was going! :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Enzo Fazzi

Enzo Fazzi

Haha yeah the smoke was really bad, especially when I got within a second of Ryan.

Here's the setup @Antmerino
    I used an even harder setup for quali.

Attached Files:

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1