rF2 Clio Cup @ Nogaro 2009 - Tue Sep 7th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Really enjoyed getting back in the Clios again but found the track a bit difficult to learn tbh,i was in good shape both races though and was very much on the money half way through race 2,pity about a small grid but still fun was had :).

Thank You Ivo/Ryo & RD

The track is awsome, it gives lot of space to make actions with tree cars in the row:).
Shame, because of the small amount of the people:frown:.

Times: I did quite good times, I thougt, but than Ryo appears and did times from another space -at least for me. In practice I was slower near 2 seconds, but still quick enough to be 3-4 on the yesterdays grid:). in Qually i took 5th with 1 sec gap to 4th doing the same times than in practice.:confused: Ryo's setup??? I dont know what hapened there.
R1: Quite boring to me stay 5th almost the hole distance with over 7 sec. gap to 4th and to 6th. I luckly overtake Chris after his accident and finished in 4th.
R2: reversed grid, first row and lost view places, with this cars perfect start is imposible without the clutch...at least for me. Almost hole race battle with Can, trying to pullaway from him , made over 2sec. gap, and lost my tires the middle of the race, and had Can just behind my tail again.
Lee went to wide in T1 I think and we both with Can overtook Lee , and than the fun begun...Great battles with Lee and Can diuring last laps for 3th, 4th and 5th, view overtaking, all very fair and clean, as always with tihs guys, we all left enough room to each other diuring our fights. Lot of fun , thx Guys. I Finished 4th. Hope next time we have more cars on the grid:)
Thanks to Ivo &Ryo&RD

Hmm not a big fan of Clios recently and so this was my first event for a few weeks. Howver really enjoyed it, slightly on the light side in numbers but had two good races, race 1 had a battle with Ryan after he went wide and again after Chris had "tampered" with his car :p. Kept me entertained but was not quick enough to ever really hold Ryan off for long. Finished 3rd though :).

Race two was different. Got another good start but Both Ryan and Gary got past before sector 2. Set a PB time in that early period of a 33.7 but could never really hold onto the Gary and Ryan cars. Chris made a mistake I think which is a shame as it was getting close to being a bit of a battle. Few laps later span entering T1, couldn't find handbrake button so had to do a huge turn to get facing the right way and in end was behind Tomasz and Can. Had a bit of a battle with them before getting past on the last lap I think it was in Tomasz's case. Ended 3rd again.

Thanks to all who raced, Ivo for setting it up, Ryan for whatever he does and RD :).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%