Mod: Clio Cup 08
Track: Kinnekulle

Event start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 10 minutes
Warm up: 3 minutes
Race: 2 x 20 min

Notes:
1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Entry List:

1. Ivo Simons
2. Tomasz Demolin
3. Łukasz Demolin
4. Ryan Callan (maybe)
5. Adam Eggbeer
6. Ali Kayhan
7. Chris Butcher
8. Paulo Ribeiro
9. Abdul Canbaz
10. Eddie Hallgren
11. Magnus Dahlgren

Got 4th spot in R1 and made it through the first corners with the pack put went out in the grass at T3 and spun back and beeing struck by Łukasz, Im sorry! :frown: Went into the pits to have it repaired was down in 11th and just keept on driving eventually finishing a lonely 8th.

Made 5th spot for R2 got a decent start and was in 5th for the first few laps then Eddie went far out in T2 and I was now behind Chris. I had an intense and lengthy battle with Chris and we both caught up with Ivo near the end, I eventually got the upper hand on Chris and had a scrap with Ivo the last few laps. On the last lap I passed Ivo to take second behind a out of reach Ryan! Thank you all for the race and especially Ivo for letting me stick on the outside! :wink:

Lap times were good in practice so thought I was going to be close to the front tonight, then Ryan turned up...

Q1: Finally got a decent lap in at the end to take 6th a little bit slower than my PB.

R1: Good start and made up a few places when cars went everywhere. Was running behind 5th in the big battle for the lead before Ivo went off and I was up to 4th. Then a few laps later the car just went straight on at turn 7 whilst trying to navigate past someone who went off. Lost the front end and had suspension damage so just managed to bring it home in 5th.

Q2: Same as Q1 except my best lap was done with the first lap of the session. 6th again.

R2: Another good start and got up to 5th. Was following Magnus and Ivo but after a while they slowly pulled away. Then about halfway in, I got a poor run out of the last corner and Eddie managed to stick his nose down the inside of turn 1 and I had nowhere to go but on the grass. Nearly hit the tyres but was easily able to catch Eddie back up but I couldn't get a good run out of the last corner. I was all over him for the rest of the lap but a combination of him braking early and the corners not suiting overtaking, I just couldn't get through. Ended up losing another place but when Eddie pitted I got 6th back and finished there.

Thanks to Ivo, RD, and those I battled with.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 97 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 145 13.8%