1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clio Cup @ Imola - Thursday July 29th 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stefan Werner, Jul 25, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT US-Clio
    Track: Imola
    Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Friday)

Practice: open server
    Qualification: 10 mins Super Pole (21:45 EDST)
    Warmup: 10 mins
    Race: 2x25 mins

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
    We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  2. reserved
  3. Entry List

1. Stefan Werner
    2. Larry Stovall
    3. Yves Larose
    4. Afonso Meirelles
    5. Hassan Khan
    6. Koray Can
    7. Pedro Lima
    8. Glen Kabis
    9. Bob Luneski
    10. Eric Estes
    11. Dave Stephenson
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. Claudio Caferri (maybe)
    15. Joseph Edgar (maybe)
  4. Yes! Tin tops on Thursday!

Sign me up.
  5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i'll have a go at this, haven't tried the mod yet
  6. I think Imola 08 is a Race On track. It's not in GTR Evo.
  7. Doh! Yeah, you are right Koray. The 08 content is from Race On. I'll change it to an earlier version tomorrow.

Edit: We will be running the older version of Imola found under Extra's in game. This version of the track is part of the GTR-Evolution package.
  8. Damn. I hate that last chicane.:D
  9. lol... me too Larry. :)
  10. Clio Cup V.1.01 released. Updated the download link in the first post.
  11. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

we need more sign up for this one guy's, fun cars to drive and pretty much easy to drive too :)
  12. Hi, sign me up.
  13. First impressions of the car were kind of 'ehhhh'...the performance and such, not the modeling, which seems great.

First impression sort of lied, though. Did about 30 laps last night and started liking the thing more every time around. I'm up to 'warm affection' now.
  14. So I'm going to take the dive and try this race as my very first on RD :)

I'm really excited and my goal is to just get used to online racing, not get in anyone's way and make it to the finish line! I've done a bit of pick-up online racing here and there but never through RD or any other community for that matter.

I'm in Toronto so that'll be EST I believe. I'll be there!

Sign me up! :D
  15. This is a very n00b friendly car; it's got fewer knobs than even the Mini. Sign me up please for a flip with a Renault...
  16. sign me in as a maybe please.
  17. Join me in
  18. sign me up as maybe please...depending on whether I fall asleep or not :)
  19. nice to see some action on Thuredays! at a party tonight so I will be absent.
  20. Sign me up.