1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Clio Cup @ Cordoba - Wed 9 July 2014

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Mod: Download (New Version, please update!)
    : Cordoba
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
    Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 mins)
    Immediately followed by Race 2, Reverse Grid: 20 Minutes.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

Sign Up List: To avoid multiple cars with the same number/skins, please use the car with the same number as you appear in the sign up list. You may request a specific number if you wish.
    1. Davy Vandevenne
    2. Andrew James
    3. Warren Schembri
    4. Srinath Sundareswaran
    5. Genci Estebanez
    6. Dave Wild
    7. Sven-Arne Andersson
    8. Jan Mikuž
    9. Marcel Heiz
    10. Joao Fernandes
    11. Roberto Ravanello
    12. Tobias Liesaus
    13. Mark Breslin
    14. Jake Adams
    15. James Bolton
    16. Fabio Russo
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Damian Ros
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  2. Sign me up please.
  3. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium Member

Sign me up please! :)
  4. Sri Sri

Sri Sri
    Premium Member

Sign me up

I see Davy is in the #1 car :D....makes perfect sense
    • Like Like x 1
  5. No No No not Wednesday On Wednesday I have a league Race :(
  6. Sign me up please
  7. GUIDE for Guys with earlier Mod version v2.3 to 2.4!
    1. Overwrite the 'rfm' folder.
    2. DELETE 'RD Clio Cup' folder under Gamedata/vehicles/CLIO CUP 2013.
    3. Copy 'RD Clio Cup' folder across with latest version in there.
  8. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Server is up
  9. Dave Wild

Dave Wild
    Premium Member

I'm in :)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Sign me up please but only for race 1. I just have to watch the game between Argentina and Holland.
  11. A maybe for me.
  12. I am in, if I get my g27 wheel issue fixed, right now I can't assign any tasks to my wheel buttons.
  13. Nox

Staff Premium Member

I am not 100% sure because I don't have a G27, but can't you use the Logitech Profiler to bind keystrokes to those buttons instead?
  14. I have not used the profiler yet to bind keystrokes but you are right, that might help to get at least the clio running for tomorrows race :)
    It actually worked ingame well till today, the strange thing is that I have exactly the same issue with rfactor1 too, altough I haven't touched rfactor 1 for some days.
    No issues with rfactor 2, AC, Iracing etc.
    Can it be related with the realfeel Clio plugin, which I have installed today?
    I am downloading right now a second gsc 2013 installation, so I can verify whether this a wheel or game related problem.
    Thanks for help.
  15. Joao Fernandes

Joao Fernandes
    Premium Member

16. Sign me up please, where do i get the mod? Or maybe i just didn't see it...
  17. I was right lol i didn't
  18. Guys, why isn't there a guide where to put the files? I really need help with this
  19. Simply unpack the .rar file and take the GameData folder and the rFm folder and place in your main folder of GSC where the GSC .exe sits and let it overwrite.
    To find the mod in-game use the left right arrows in the main menu to find the Bright yellow #2 Renault Clio
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Nox

Staff Premium Member

There is also a guide in the zip file called README NOW.