1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Clio Cup beta testers needed!

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Andrew Evans, Aug 17, 2009.

1. hello all...

i'm helping out with organizing the clio cup beta tests... the first test race is on wednesday... and i've got 5 or so slots still to fill after the initial wave of invites went out....

if you'd be interested in participating please post here... you need to be sure you can race this wednesday evening at 19:00 GMT and you will be required to give feedback on the mod...

space is obviously limited, so i'll only be grabbing people i know and trust from the club - so don't be disappointed if you don't hear from me...

[​IMG]

2. Aaargh! 19:00 GMT... The joy of being on the other side of the world. :weep:
    :D

3. I can do it if you like.

4. I've got experience from Renault Clio Cup Sweden and Junior Touring car championship in Sweden, i can join if you want.

5. Andrew, I'd definately be up for this. and can make the race on wednesday for sure.

6. Put my name down. Tks Andrew

7. Wednesday evening is good for me!:) I would very much like to test these cars!

8. Sign me m8 :)

9. if there is a place for me im available,i love clio cup!

10. Not able to do this now (not sure I got chosen anyways), called into work this night.

11. I can do it to at that time if you need more guys. Let me know, it would be fun. :)

12. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Ohhh mee as a maybe :)

13. Andrew Ill test it out with ya mate. Might not be able to make a formal race, but defintely up for some pick up testing.

Keith

14. anyone else who fancies a run in these and hasn't already posted - please do so (same conditions apply)... the 2nd beta test is this thursday at 19:00 GMT.... :wink:

15. Well, yes. Sure. This would be fun.

16. Andrew, if it's fine for you I'd like to take part in the cc beta tests.

See you :)

17. I would be happy to help out!

18. Please.....Can anyone tell me where can I download Clio Club mod?

Thank you

19. Thank you.