Clio Cup 2016

Cars Clio Cup 2016 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
mate im sorry but i think it needs a bit of work still, i played for 2 mins and have to stop due too:
1. there is no shadows showing externally on cars (massive immersion killer)
2. there is no shadows internally on dashboard etc (massive immersion killer)
if you want to save FPS as you said about the 2013 version (of which i replaced your .gen file with a earlier one to get the shadows back) buy not allowing cars to show shadows, well let people do that via the detail setting in AMS itself, don't force people to run with no shadows whatsoever like back in 2000 or something.
3. i had cars disappearing/reappearing on the track and they were only say 100-150m away.
4. the cockpit is really dark on the dash.

The windscreen was working well though and looked like glass was there rather than perfectly clear (ie: missing)

I really want to enjoy your mod and hope that these things are improved upon.

Hello very good mod but I have a problem with the rims that can not change colors and the rims in the game does not resorte as they are selecting example black are bluish in the photo games if joints

03.04.2017 - 11.26.12.02.jpg
Sans titre-1.jpg

Hi. Thanks for a very good mod. Just a question. Ive followed all the updates, and whenever i update the mod and go to update the real feel, the 'clio ' settings have disappeared from the page.. I save upon exit, but they're not being saved. Any suggestions? Cheers

Hi,
I have a question about the physics:
In Project CARS 2 I noticed the rear is sliding quite a bit. In the replay I saw, that this happens because the car has a tendency to lift the inner rear wheel, renderig the outer rear wheel to be unable to carry the cornering forces alone:
pcars2-clio-3-wheelink8u08.gif

The setup doesn't allow me to adjust the anti-roll bars to make the front more softer and the rear stiffer so the rear wouldn't roll diagonally, lifting the inside rear wheel in the process.

Then I investigated and saw that the car has a solid rear dead axle and just a front anti-roll bar. Went to the pCARS2 forums, to say "we need front ARB adjustment on that car", people there told me "pCARS2 is the best, this is correct as it is, Nick Hamilton drives the car IRL and said it's perfect" (linking me to this "rear wheel lift EVO video: youtu.be/PJkPqGooZKA?t=10m22s ).

Now I see that your mod has a front and a rear anti-roll bar (and the rear one is not set to ~infinity like it would make sense for a solid axle).
Can you tell me something about your research for this? Thanks in advance.

Hi.
I have a big problem with this mod + a few others including your 2013 clio cup.
The steering does not auto-center, or rather it wanders all the way to the left or right and stays there (inverted auto-centering?).
Naturally this makes the mod unusable. Any ideas on what might be causing this?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%