1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Cars Clio Cup 2013 V 2.4

Racedepartment Clio Cup 2013

1. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Rupe Wilson submitted a new resource:

Clio Cup 2013 - Racedepartment Clio Cup 2013

Read more about this resource...

2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

To adjust your ReelFeel settings whilst in game from your keyboard follow the instructions in the pics below.
    Do not adjust any of the ReelFeel setting for the default content from Reiza. They have worked long and hard to give us the best feel already.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Repeated again just in case you missed it :)

Do not adjust any of the ReelFeel setting for the default content from Reiza. They have worked long and hard to give us the best feel already.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks a lot for this, Rupe

There's one thing I don't understand in the ffb diagram above - What is RFP? What does it do?
    I've been using the keypad for a while now - all fine, although once I used Ctrl + 2 (RFP) and the steering got very weird (as if it had been reversed maybe)

4. is possible to have a setting of a Fanatec csw, thank you very much
    sen:
    ff:
    sho....

5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Well it adjust this in the RealFeel config

FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=95.000000

i assume pressing Ctrl+2 will turn it off ans on

6. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

@Davy Vandevenne

7. Could someone please share real feel values for the g27?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  8. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Just pop in the values already shown, and then drive on track and see how it feels.

"MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-3000.000000 increase or decrease this number to get more feel in your wheel. if your wheel has oscillation or wheel rattle at speed increase this number.
    For some modes ive gone as high as -5000.000000 and then lowered the number until i get a great feel, its trial and error."

That's the main setting you need to fiddle with. And once you get it right, please share it here so others with a G27 can get a starting point.

9. Thanks, Rupe
    But I still don't really understand what effect this "FFBMixerRealFeel" has.

10. SEN:540 (set this value also in-game)
    FF:100
    SHO:OFF
    ABS:OFF
    LIN:OFF
    DEA:OFF
    DRI:OFF
    FOR:80
    SPR:OFF
    DPR:OFF

As you can see i don't like high FFB wheel. I like it light.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  11. Seconded. Having trouble getting this dialed in. Also what wheel rotation and steering lock should be used?

12. When I start driving, before I do anything the steering turns to the left or to the right for no reason. This happens when car is still standing and I do nothing. This happens sometimes during driving also. What is that and how can I get it to normal?

13. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Have you read the readme maybe i need to explain it better :)
    The RealFeel setting are also here Overview
    Maybe go as high as this MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-5000.000000
    and work backwards.
    You will notice a bit of oscillation when stationary but once your up to speed it will go

im using 900 Deg
    Davy is on 540 Deg
    Andrew is on about 270 Deg

14. Hit right CTRL+8 (numpad) to reverse FFB

15. Thanks @Andrew James and @Rupe Wilson - still playing with the MaxForceAtSteeringRack value trying to get rid of the oscillation on my G27.

Is there supposed to be a negative sign in front of the value? Sometimes it's shown and at other times it isn't. Or is that supposed to be a hyphen?

16. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

If you are using the keyboard RealFeel commands, it will adjust the real feel values inside the Realfeel config.
    So if you press right CTRL+8 (numpad) to reverse FFB it will either add the - or take it away inside the RealFeel config

17. Ok - thanks for your patience with these questions.

18. FFB is NOT reversed. Forgot to say that.

19. I have tried values between 2000 and 5000 and that changes nothing to the problem I described. And it's not a bit of oscillation, the wheel goes to either end, left or right. I have 270 degrees turning wheel.

20. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Reverse the feedback. Go to your realfeel file and add or remove the hyphen on the line
    MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-3000.000000

or follow the realfeel instructions posted above.

Most of the issues people are having are coming from not reading the readme, please everyone do so before asking for help, thanks. That's what its there for. :thumbsup: