1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars Clio Cup 2013 New Physics 2015-05-12

based on RD Clio Cup 2013 mod for GSCE

1. Weijie Zhang submitted a new resource:

Clio Cup 2013 New Physics

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: May 10, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I personally have found this to be a great improvement on the Clio Cup.

Previously I could never get a good feeling with the steering and FFB, but with your changes the cars feel great and drive well. Although the brakes seem a little weak.

Many Thanks!

Last edited: May 11, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Thank you :)

I like the versions you did better than the original one.

I have added on my side a new tire model. If you are interested, just PM me ;-)

4. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

A big improvement all round, the car feels just right now

5. Yup, i also think it's a great improvement. I always felt like the physics was in much need of improvement for the mod to be considered worthwhile. That was also the main reason i hadn't touched it in months.
    Now the dynamics is more like a real car. I think the handling is much more authentic and closer to the real thing now.

Well done, Weijie. :thumbsup:

6. Thank you all for your positive feedback! Hope to see you in a race one day! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Danny Walker

Danny Walker
    0l' stone

I wonder IF I can get some Instructions on How to Install (or What is the correct file Path) to put in this Mod? I'm having trouble with GSCE on these Modding updates:confused::( Sorry, to bother you But, I Love these little Clio Cup cars and would really like to try this mod out for them:thumbsup:

8. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

You just extract the GameData folder into your main GSCE install directory, and let them merge/overwrite. Then open the realfeel file in a text editor, copy the entry, and paste it to the bottom of your own realfeelplugin.ini file (also located in your main install directory), save, and bob's your uncle.
    (Don't forget you need the original mod first: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/clio-cup-2013.2556/)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Danny Walker

Danny Walker
    0l' stone

OK Nox, Thanks a bunch for the answer (and Quick I might add) he-he. I'll try this and see if I can do it. Thanks again.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Danny Walker

Danny Walker
    0l' stone

OK. Nox. I got it done and Thank You for the info. I wrote your info you gave me down and Saved it for the future. Thanks so much again. This Mod did really change the characteristic's of this little car A Lot. I've got to re-learn it now.

• Like Like x 1
  11. what do you have to do with the realfeelplugin?

12. Like Nox instructed:

open the realfeel file in a text editor, copy the entry, and paste it to the bottom of your own realfeelplugin.ini file (also located in your main install directory), then save and you are done.