1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Cleveland (CART 1998) 2.1

Cleveland for GSCEx

1. Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Cleveland (CART 1998) - Cleveland for GSCEx

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Only problem ive found is the AI dont actually turn into their pit stall, they just stop in the middle of pit road.
  3. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Thanks for another good track, Patrick :) One question, though... is the runway supposed to be this bright?

I'm using Reiza's sweetfx thing, not sure if that's a factor or not.
    • Love Love x 1
  4. The airport tarmac is supposed to be bright yes. From what I have seen on real pictures.
    The original version is nearly white :confused:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. This is the point I really dont master. AI. :(.
    Shame on me. Perhaps someone can help me (Keith?)
  6. Ive been fiddling with AI lately to hopefully fix and make many track better, only thing i fixed with this track is made the AI straightline the final chicane way better, they take a really wide line for some reason.
  7. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes, I'll definitely take a look. I did the same as Troy and fixed the chicane part, but it may need a new pit path & slots creating to get them parking properly.
  9. Thanks Keith :)
  10. A tiny detail: "Length" is spelt wrong on all the CART tracks on the loading screen ;)

Absolutely fantastic to have this track in the game, many thanks :thumbsup: I remember getting lost around here in IndyCar Racing 2 back in the day!

First impression is that the AI may be a little slower around here compared with your other tracks, early days though and I may be wrong.

Thanks again for all you hard work getting this mod and it's tracks across, it's brilliant!
  11. Thanks :)

Denis did the loading screen. I think he took the lenght on Wiki or something like this.
    Do you talk about the lenght in the AIW?
  12. how do you get that mirror to show up?? been wondering if SCE has that for months now lol
  13. Hello can anyone help me please when i click on the track in the menu screen the game fall out

Schermafbeelding (291).png
  14. If I remember (becouse I'm not using) you have to edit on UserData/Your Nick.plr these line Virtual Rearview In Cockpit="0", change to 1. Then you can activate pressing the key "3". ;)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  15. You should try to verify files integrity with steam Kevin
  16. Yes, and it is a cycle
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. thanks guys!
  18. The values for the track length are accurate as far as I know, just that the word should be spelt "Length" and not "Lenght". Just a small detail though, not important :) :geek:
  19. Oh, sorry. Yes, he did a mistake I did not see. French guy, as I am :)
    • Like Like x 1
  20. That's good to hear.
    Now, by looking inside of the files I saw that this is the 1995 version and the one that has some big FPS isuess was 2006. They even made one, "light", fps friendly version.
    I was driving on this track in GSCE, thanks to rFactor to GSCE converter tool and the one I liked better was actually 2006 version (but the "light" one, of course:)) but I'll try yours and decide which one is better.
    I just hope you didn't add too many grass, cause, based from my experience, that cause some stuttering. On my machine at least. :)
    Btw... here's
    both of the originals:

2006 https://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Cleveland%202006