Resource icon

Other CleanHUD 0.1.5c

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Óscar Melero

Hey, sorry for taking a while to get back to you. I don't think DynHUD allows me to adjust where elements are positioned based on screen resolution (the options are either percentage of screen size, which is what I'm using, or fixed positions in pixels, which would make it only work properly on one screen size). You should be able to rearrange the widgets in the editor to your liking, though, and since their actual size is screen resolution independent, they should work fine (I tried it real quick on your requested resolution using windowed mode, and while the positions were off, the sizes were fine).

Hi! i love your HUD, really good. But i would like to have the speed of the car just under the gear or on the left for example, because i need to know in what speed i'm doing the corner. May it's just me, but i would really appreciate it if you work on it.
Thanks!

Does someone knows how to fix this? The relative widget it's not working, I've tried to fix it in the editor and nothing happened.

Attachments

• 20170304195914_1.jpg
    20170304195914_1.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 210
Hmm, relative widget works for me.

And i have a question to SHOTIME about this. Would it be possible for you to update this widget so the spacing between the 2 names can be edited. In my case, after raising the font size, they overlap. Also, in the padding section, which font is that? Changing it does seemingly nothing.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 261 13.6%