• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Classic V10 Sounds 2016-09-10

Gives all four engine types one of the retro V10 engine sounds from F1 2013. Retro.

1. Blaze The Fox

Blaze The Fox

Ratings:
    +8
    Blaze The Fox submitted a new resource:

Classic V10 Sounds - Gives all four engine types one of the retro V10 engine sounds from F1 2013. Retro.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Michael Sandee

Michael Sandee

Ratings:
    +16
    Pretty awesome Fox
    I have been looking into it as well I know how to convert the bnk files and get them into wem files "which you can't play" but I know how to convert them into playable files. I am trying to get the v12 of Ferrari into the game.

I just looked into the rar and they are bdl's. You have got me beat there cause is there a way to open those?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  3. Blaze The Fox

Blaze The Fox

Ratings:
    +8
    dont know how to open them unfortunately. better off asking google than i am.

i just literally ported them from f1 2013, renamed them and saved them XD pretty simple really

4. mysterion157

mysterion157
    Premium

Ratings:
    +15
    Not bad. Would it be possible to take the modded Mercedes sound and put it over the other engines?

5. Blaze The Fox

Blaze The Fox

Ratings:
    +8
    yep!

delete the other three engine sound files, copy the mercedes engine sound file three times to replace them, and change the names to match.

ferarri_2016
    honda_2016
    renault_2016

done ^w^

6. ][udson

][udson

Ratings:
    +0
    Blaze, how do you edit bdl files?