1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc Classic V10 Sounds 2016-09-10

Gives all four engine types one of the retro V10 engine sounds from F1 2013. Retro.

1. Blaze The Fox submitted a new resource:

Classic V10 Sounds - Gives all four engine types one of the retro V10 engine sounds from F1 2013. Retro.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pretty awesome Fox
    I have been looking into it as well I know how to convert the bnk files and get them into wem files "which you can't play" but I know how to convert them into playable files. I am trying to get the v12 of Ferrari into the game.

I just looked into the rar and they are bdl's. You have got me beat there cause is there a way to open those?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  3. dont know how to open them unfortunately. better off asking google than i am.

i just literally ported them from f1 2013, renamed them and saved them XD pretty simple really

4. Not bad. Would it be possible to take the modded Mercedes sound and put it over the other engines?

5. yep!

delete the other three engine sound files, copy the mercedes engine sound file three times to replace them, and change the names to match.

ferarri_2016
    honda_2016
    renault_2016

done ^w^

6. Blaze, how do you edit bdl files?