F1 2013 Classic mode, newbie

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm a bit confused, can someone help explain,

In classic mode, I can choose an 80s or 90s car, but that seems it? I seem to go straight to a 3 lap race with 9 other cars?

No qualify, no practise, no pit stops? Strategies, etc? Is this correct or am I missing something,

NICK.

You choose in Grand Prix mode the distance of your race. There is a slider bar that will give you 3laps 5 laps 25% 50% or 100% race distance. The selection right above that will let you choose btwn Race or Race with one shot quali (but you will not be able to have a custom setup if you choose one shot quali, you will have to choose a quick setup)

Karl is correct in his advice above. It's a real shame that they did not include any practice or normal qualifying in the classics but despite that I love this mode of the game. I tend to do some laps in Time Trial to get an idea of setup and handling at the track and then go for my races.

There is a Retro Classics League here:-
http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/xbox-360-f1-classic-retro-league.101/

If you feel you can handle it we have a lot of fun and are always looking for good clean drivers .Races tend to be run mainly on Sunday nights but sometimes midweek. We are running at Monza on Sunday.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 268 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 179 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 180 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 132 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 236 13.4%