1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classic mode, newbie

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Nick Milton, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Nick Milton

Nick Milton
    Captain Slow Premium Member

I'm a bit confused, can someone help explain,

In classic mode, I can choose an 80s or 90s car, but that seems it? I seem to go straight to a 3 lap race with 9 other cars?

No qualify, no practise, no pit stops? Strategies, etc? Is this correct or am I missing something,

NICK.

2. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

You choose in Grand Prix mode the distance of your race. There is a slider bar that will give you 3laps 5 laps 25% 50% or 100% race distance. The selection right above that will let you choose btwn Race or Race with one shot quali (but you will not be able to have a custom setup if you choose one shot quali, you will have to choose a quick setup)

• Love Love x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. Karl is correct in his advice above. It's a real shame that they did not include any practice or normal qualifying in the classics but despite that I love this mode of the game. I tend to do some laps in Time Trial to get an idea of setup and handling at the track and then go for my races.

There is a Retro Classics League here:-
    http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/xbox-360-f1-classic-retro-league.101/

If you feel you can handle it we have a lot of fun and are always looking for good clean drivers .Races tend to be run mainly on Sunday nights but sometimes midweek. We are running at Monza on Sunday.

• Like Like x 1