AC Classic GT @ Redbull Ring - Monday 17th of April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Hello and welcome to RD, Yes we have a place for you in the server, But first can you set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak. and in AC
When you race, Teamspeak in mandatory for all AC events, (mainly due to the chat box being not very good in Assetto Corsa)
So if the staff need to give instructions all can hear. Failure to use Tspeak will result in getting kicked from the server until you are on tspeak.

With thanks Rupe and RD staff

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Racing Club Rules: click here

@Aksu Sorry for the bump at the beginning, totally my fault. Hope you came good through the field after that. Here you can see my race from my pov. Started 4th and failed miserably at first corner, fighted myself back to 2nd. Very nice pace @Geof !
:thumbsdown::sick::devilish::poop:...
;) Couple of f-words came out on that first corner :D
Luckily teamspeak wasn't open all the time xD I did brake late as possible so there was plenty of room to avoid crash.. but it went that way :whistling: 4 position at the end was best I could do after giving over 10 positions away on that first corner. And we did have couple good fights @W.Fox after that incident of course :thumbsup:

@Eugene Abramoff you must remind couple more times everybody to take easy on that first corner :roflmao:
10 times wasn't enough ;)
Why so much people left from game after little incidents?

Otherwise great race again!!

@Eugene Abramoff you must remind couple more times everybody to take easy on that first corner :roflmao:
10 times wasn't enough ;)
Why so much people left from game after little incidents?

Otherwise great race again!!

Yeah, I don't know how many times is enough.
I don't know why people leave like that, can't speak for everyone. I ended up second to last after first corner, and in situation like that, you can only try to have fun by challenging yourself to a climbing game, I guess not everyone enjoys it though.

Wrt confusion about my blue flag mention please see this video and tell me how i could interpret Robs middle line.

We are all here to race whether we are slow/fast/experienced/less comfortable with the game etc.i would never even imply that the backmarkers should get out of the way cause I still remember the times i was one.So please understand that i only mentioned it as a kindly reminder and nothing more.

I also saw some aggressive moves that came close to an accident.I dont understand why in the early parts of a race someone tries to defend or divebomb so hard.

Wrt confusion about my blue flag mention please see this video and tell me how i could interpret Robs middle line.

We are all here to race whether we are slow/fast/experienced/less comfortable with the game etc.i would never even imply that the backmarkers should get out of the way cause I still remember the times i was one.So please understand that i only mentioned it as a kindly reminder and nothing more.

I also saw some aggressive moves that came close to an accident.I dont understand why in the early parts of a race someone tries to defend or divebomb so hard.
I dont see anything wrong in this clip :coffee: from either side..
Divebomb early in the race, my guess is that drivers get surprised how the car handles with FULL tank early in the race,
it handles like a tank to be more specific:O_o:...so a few practice laps with full tank beforehand could be a good thing...

Divebomb early in the race, my guess is that drivers get surprised how the car handles with FULL tank early in the race,
it handles like a tank to be more specific:O_o:...so a few practice laps with full tank beforehand could be a good thing...

Agreed, full race trim test is always a must, to feel what the car will behave like, plus see if it will affect tires beyond point where you have to change pressures, or compounds when available.

I keep telling that there are so many things to consider like:
Cold tires
Cold brakes
Heavy car (from the fuel load)
Draft
Plus of course the set of mind of the driver, where you get so competitive you overestimate what is possible.

But every time people forget about it in the heat of the moment, and then many leave right after. One does not improve this way, its a never ending cycle that hinders your progress, teaches nothing.

@Lambros
Second time i have asked now.. please add your full name to RD if you want to race in our servers.
you are now in tspeak and your full name is not showing
RD full name
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak.
and in AC or any other sim you wish to race at RD

@Lambros
Second time i have asked now.. please add your full name to RD if you want to race in our servers.
you are now in tspeak and your full name is not showing
RD full name

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak.
and in AC or any other sim you wish to race at RD

ok

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%