AC Classic GT @ Redbull Ring - Monday 17th of April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
sign-me-up-to-race-please050-jpg.175365
Porsche
908 please :)

Nice! 2 more Porsches, coming up!

Frank I see you got that PP3 now, you are in for a treat.

Hi Eugene, after another disappointment last night :cautious: I would like to give it another go.
Please sign me up with the Ford. Thanks! :x3:
Yeah, yesterday incident was odd, oh well, I usually try to use it as a learning experience. If I don't get to battle up ahead, at least I can try my skills at getting through the field and see how high up the order I can get from the back. This approach minimizes the "damage" ;)
Anyway, Ford GT it is :thumbsup:

Just noticed that this is starting 1 hour later than last week... Why is that? :unsure:
Race ends 23.25 here at Finland :whistling:

Just noticed that this is starting 1 hour later than last week... Why is that? :unsure:
Race ends 23.25 here at Finland :whistling:
Because other staff decided that this was best choice to more or less suit for European time zones. It is indeed very late.
Last week it was one of the last events that didn't change to that schedule at the time, now the entire calendar will run like this during summer.
Hopefully it wont affect our Finnish drivers too much :cautious:

Server is now finalized. Its up and running.
If you are a late comer, pls look at entry list and pick an available car. If you have signed up, but going to arrive late, pls inform me here, to insure that you will keep your slot.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%