AC Classic GT (Live Stream) @ Silverstone - Monday 20th of March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Don't wanna push it for this race now, but the German racing forum Schwarzbierbude has a tool called Autoupdater which downloads all mods/files necessary for all their club races there are. It's absolutely foolproof, just execute and download, the programm does it all for you, it's easier then joining TS.
I don't know if you are responsible for those kind of things in RD, but i feel it's definitely something to behold for the future in here, when there is some half-competent coder around :) maybe you can forward it to the appropriate channels in RD :)

Missing out on a 30+ 1960s Le Mans race just makes me sad :cry:

Both server are on line now.
IMPORTANT: to remember that the one with the roaring 595 Abarth of @Nobkins is the server #1, the other one is the server #2.
Please connect to the server assigned in the entry lists in the OP.

Don't wanna push it for this race now, but the German racing forum Schwarzbierbude has a tool called Autoupdater which downloads all mods/files necessary for all the club races there are. It's absolutely foolproof, just execute and download, the programm does it all for you, it's easier then joining TS.
I don't know if you are responsible for those kind of things in RD, but i feel it's definitely something to behold for the future in here, when there is some half-competent coder around :) maybe you can forward it to the appropriate channels in RD :)

Missing out on a 30+ 1960s Le Mans race just makes me sad :cry:
In the near future we will definitely host a 1960 Le Mans race, we already did this some weeks ago.

Dear all, I am sad but I can not make it in time tonight. Got issues on one of my sites :mad: please sign me of for this race. Have fun all I will be racing home tonight. Cheers! SenseR

Welp... :( Sorry i won't be able to attend tonight after signing up. But hopefully someone else will get my seat in server #1
Have a good race everyone! :thumbsup:

Welcome in the AC Racing Club Arcon!
You are in the second server list with a mighty GT40.
About the beginner training, you're lucky because in this period on Wednesday (Abarth 500) and Friday (Formula Abarth) evenings @Bram organizes the #AbarthyParty events with entry level machines specifically for newcomers.
Those are nontheless club races, with their thrilling and fights, where "The worst thing that can happen is that you'll become a better driver".
In the next months, there will be also some Premium Academy events.

well it must have been a sign, im alone on server 2 :)
so i will try to join the newcomer events you mentioned!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 101 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 75 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 51 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.6%