AC Classic GT @ Barcelona (Live Stream) - Monday 27 March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Damn bad time to have the clutch pedal die on me :p
With historic cars we enable the auto-clutch option in the servers of our Club Races, because many drivers are using paddles shifter, and they deserve to have the same conditions of the other drivers that use manual clutch and manual heel&toe.
So if you enable the auto-clutch and the auto-blip options in your Assetto Corsa realism settings, the server will accept both of them and you'll be fine with 2 pedals as well.

How dare you! :p

Heel n toe is half the fun with these cars. :)
That's why I do it manually ;)

This is an important things that might interest many drivers.
First of all: if you do not enable the option in the realism settings, when online in our servers all the clutch work on shifts and heel&toe need to be done manually as usual.
upload_2017-3-27_17-22-28.png

But, in case:
  • you have 2 pedals (without a clutch) --> you need to have auto-clutch option actvated and it's better to have also auto-blip option activated otherwise you'll have a lot of engine braking on downshifts that might unsettle the car
  • you have 3 pedals, and you're not very accustomed to heel & toe --> you can do manually the clutch work on shifts (both upshifts and downshifts) and activate only the autoblip option to have a better stability while downshifting

I'm out guys, have a good race!
Let me remind point 3 of our racing club rules:
When you have signed up for an event we expect you to be there. If for any reason you can not make it you can sign out up until one hour prior to the practice session. Signing up means you are committed to finish the entire race.

@hlsubaru , @Achim Demuth
Were are you guys?
You failed to attend the race without any advice.
When you have signed up for an event we expect you to be there. If for any reason you can not make it you can sign out up until one hour prior to the practice session. Signing up means you are committed to finish the entire race.

Were are you guys?
I am deepfully sorry and I have to apologize. I do not want to bore you with details, but my 15 months old daughter is sick and just 5min before qualifying, things started to get very bad here at home. I made a short announcement on TS, but obviously was unheard. Again, I´m very sorry, won´t happen again!

Nice race guys. Although I started nearly without practice (but instead with a nice and clean false start :whistling:) as a reservist, I had great fun, especially battling with @PurgerUK.

Last edited:
Thanks to all the drivers that joined the race.
I saw the race here and there through the stream (great job @Joseph Wright :thumbsup:), it has been a nice show, but as club races it would be better in the future to have:
  1. Less track limits abuses
  2. A more gallant and less aggressive driving (too much heavy contacts and many avoidable incidents)
  3. Last, but not least, less race abandonments.

Were are you guys?
Sorry for yesterday but I was retained for a professional emergency in a factory and this was impossible to prevent the internet and no personal access to the internet at the workplace and dangerous plant no phone he must remain at the station Guard at the entrance of the factory I am sorry for this absence I would have preferred to be part of the race please accept my apologies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 93 13.7%