1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classic Formula 3 @ Monaco - Wednesday May 23rd 2012

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Marco Bijl, May 18, 2012.

1. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

[​IMG]

What is a ranked race?
    The results of this event will be stored and used in our Rankings and Statistics System. This state-of-the-art system is currently in development and exclusively build for RaceDepartment by our admin Eric. The members of RaceDepartment will be able to track down their results, see statistics of the race and the personal performance and can compare themselves to other drivers.

Event Details
    Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F3
    Car: 1960 Classic Formula 3
    Track: Monaco 66
    RACEDEPARTMENT Mod: No extra mod needed.
    Weather: Dry

Time Schedule
    19:00 GMT Practice
    19:30 GMT Qualification
    19:40 GMT Warm-up
    19:45 GMT Race (Details TBA)

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

MOD Installation.
    To join this event, you need to download the custom mod above. Both track (install first) and mod (install second) must be installed to join the server.

Notes:

• Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited in the chat. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
    • If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
    • We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3, download here. Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy friendly way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically, Log in here
    • Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug forum here.
    Sign-up list:
    1. Peter Nickells
    2. Jim Carvalho
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

2. sadly i wont be able to make this or the next one as i am away on holiday

3. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

To be on a holiday, is not sad my friend :p :p Enjoy it!

4. I'm planning to be here.

5. Super Koala

Super Koala
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I can't make it :cry: Someone else will have to come last for me.

6. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

I will take your place then :) :p

• Like Like x 1
  7. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Server is coming back up after last weekends troubles. All works fine again.

8. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Now this is not something that happens to me often, but unfortunately, other comitments have come up. I need to pick up something wednesday evening, so I am afraid I am not home in time for the race. Will try to be here, but no promisses!

9. Can I take last place then? ;)

10. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Hahahahha Yes you can Jim. Like said, ít's not my thing to pull back after I signed up, but I got a superb deal on a new toy, so I had to go for that. Unfortunately, it came to wednesday. Can happen.

You take last place today. Next week, we will battle you for it again :)

11. Super Koala

Super Koala
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Nooooo last place is mine. Please sign me up, I can make the race now as I had my collecting wife from work days wrong:)
    No practice at this venue so I'll be even laster than usual

12. Super Koala

Super Koala
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Unable to get on the Server. Booted as car does not pass the filter

Does work with F2 though

13. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Try again.. I mixed up F2 and F3's... Sorry ;)

14. Super Koala

Super Koala
    @ Simberia @Simberia

thanks Marco

15. Super Koala

Super Koala
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I hope some more people join. If not I can only suggest you can see how many times to can lap Jim.

That's a point, how many laps is the race?

16. Hmmm. Just tried to join (3 hours before practice), and rFactor won't even give me a race list. I'll try later.

17. Super Koala

Super Koala
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I've just been on there. In fact you can see all the indents and skid marks where I crashed out. I hope it's not too many laps as I'll never make it in one piece:)

18. Super Koala

Super Koala
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I can't seem to edit my post, I meant "see how many times you can lap me Jim". Only I could make a typo like that

19. I will try to be there since I'm excited to see a real race on this track. Just got to unpack my wheel :geek:

20. The server just started a race. Oh well offline practice...