rF2 Classic Formula 2 @ Snetterton 300 - Wednesday February 22th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Frans,

Unfortunatly, this game works different. Has NOTHING to do with us wanting a mod, it's us NEEDING a mod. There is simply no way to have the custom tracks installed and played in online mode, without a additional mod. If you use this game the way it comes, you only have the default tracks, with the default cars in multiplayer mode. That's not so much fun ;)

1 thing though, I made a mistake while creating this one. If you take a look at the event for coming saturday, it's done the way it should be. Default track mod, and just a small addon to enable the game in multiplayer mode. It's just to short notice to change this mod as well, so I choose to keep it the way it is. We shall rerun the event later on again, but with the correct mod.

Anyway, I made a mistake yesterday. Thought this event already had passed, so I took the server down. Just realized it is tongiht, so I have set it back up ;)

Frans,

Unfortunatly, this game works different. Has NOTHING to do with us wanting a mod, it's us NEEDING a mod. There is simply no way to have the custom tracks installed and played in online mode, without a additional mod. If you use this game the way it comes, you only have the default tracks, with the default cars in multiplayer mode. That's not so much fun ;)

1 thing though, I made a mistake while creating this one. If you take a look at the event for coming saturday, it's done the way it should be. Default track mod, and just a small addon to enable the game in multiplayer mode. It's just to short notice to change this mod as well, so I choose to keep it the way it is. We shall rerun the event later on again, but with the correct mod.

Anyway, I made a mistake yesterday. Thought this event already had passed, so I took the server down. Just realized it is tongiht, so I have set it back up ;)

Marco,

I know how Rfactor works all cars and track are addons/mods
It is also no backstabbing what i said ii was just wondering why not the default for a start to see how it all works.

Still wishing you gus lots of fun tonight, and i will join you guys for sure in the near future.

Well Frans, just take a look at the recently posted (default) events. Nobody wanted to race that anymore, so we decided to go and test the other tracks.

We need to do so, cause I need to know if they are ok or not. Have something sweet coming up soon.

For us, as admins, it's a work in progress as well. We need to adapt and learn. Sorry if we make mistakes, that happens during a learning process. I am just glad you all are here to race :) Good to have some activity here again!

only three of us joined , everything seemed ok except for speeding in the pits came up and i got a stop and go in practice even though it said pit limiter not allowed for this car, so pit limiter did not work , and the other one was we all joined under our knicknames which i have never been able to do before this latest update , so not sure how to get my name back ,i have tried everything . We did not proceed with q or r so not sure if that was ok

Thanks for the feedback Noel.

The nickname issue had something to do with going to an offline race, and then going to online. I believe that fixed it, but I have to look for that info.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back