rF2 Classic Formula 2 @ Monaco - Saturday January 21, 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I was doing an event elsewhere when rfactor 1 decided it wasn't playing ball, so jumped on here for my first taste of club action with rfactor 2. After struggling for a bit, Lenno gave me his set which quickened the steering up for me, but still couldn't get under the 1:30 mark, so decided to take it nice and easy for race 1, which resulted in a jammy 2nd place. For race 2 i tried a bit harder and so ended up upside down in the water. Sigh. At the moment i'm not sure if i like rf 2 or not, will need to try it some more before i decide. Cheers all!

Apologies to Scott Webber,tragic recovery spin around from me,glad you got to continue,hope your racing wasnt spoiled too much.

Of course thank you Adam & RD
your car scared the hell out of me, i camer in very fast for the 1st corner and it worked, unfortunatly i couldn't stop lol.

no worries my car was "ok" .... only for me to go into the sea a few laps later, great laughs on TS as usual.

Thanks for the racing guys, at first i hated the F2 cars but now after racing them, i love them.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 367 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%