Time Schedule
19:00 GMT Practice
19:30 GMT Qualification
19:40 GMT Warm-up
19:45 GMT Race (14 Laps)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

MOD Installation.
To join this event, you need to download the custom mod above. Both track (install first) and mod (install second) must be installed to join the server.

Notes:
  • Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited in the chat. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
  • If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  • We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3, download here. Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy friendly way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically, Log in here
  • Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug thread.
Sign-up list:
  1. Peter Nickells
  2. Craig Booth
  3. David Kolody
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
utp: 6

It was a good race not bad for even me.

There was some confusion about the start. Probably my fault after practice when I said that the grid looked about right for me (last). Next thing it's the race and me with only enough fuel for qually (7 laps) :)

Still, the results look about right to me and a pit stop of such short duration, 58 secs I think, was pretty good compared to my usual rebuild stops

Thanks to Gary and David for a good race

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing