Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Car: Classic Formula 2
Track: Belgium 1966
Weather: Sunny

Time Schedule
21:00 EST (2:00 GMT): Practice
21:30 EST (2:30 GMT): Qualification
21:40 EST (2:40 GMT): Warmup
21:45 EST (2:45 GMT): Race (2 x 20 minutes)
The posted GMT times are AM times on Sunday. EST time of course on Saturday.

Click here to see when the event starts in you timezone.
Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Subscribe to this thread: click here

Notes:
  1. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited in the chat. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
  2. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  3. We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3, download here. Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy friendly way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically, Log in here
  4. Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug forum here.
Sign-up list:
  1. Corrado Conti
  2. Todd Scholl
  3. Nabil Abusharr
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver

I would like to race this, as long as I am not the only driver.

I also wanted to suggest having F3 vintage races at Monaco. I think F3 would be more accessible to everyone. F2 are better than F1 which is like driving a bronco, but the F3 at monaco would be a blast. I did a race the other day and it was the best race I have had so far in rF2. We also did an open race at Monaco with 13 drivers and I was only one of two in an F2 car when everyone else was driving F1. I finished second mostly because many could not handle the F1 in such a small track. But the F3 races were just perfect as far as pure pack racing.

Sorry, 3 guys a race does not make. In addition I just discovered that rF2 does not have multiple ID's like rF1 so you only have one name. I race both with my first and middle name and rF2 is setup with my middle name. RD is setup with my first name. I can probably figure out something with the PLR file by duplicating the folder. I don;t know. I tried changing my name here at RD so it is consistent across the board (I usually race with my middle name elsewhere) but apparently it's not possible. Until rF2 will support multiple profiles or I figure out a good way to flip the PLR file/folder I guess I won't be able to race.

Wow, just what I needed. Thanks. It is after all fairly simple to change profiles in the PLR but it would be a pain to have to do it every time I joined a race. Sometimes I have to race back to back and with this it will be at least faster.

Matter of fact, when I first installed rF2 my PLR file said something generic like "Single user". I duplicated the entire folder and changed the PLR file and the folder name but I left the original folder in the same location. When I restarted it had indeed chooses my custom PLR file and folder, but I have no idea how it made that decision. I left the original there because I wanted to see if it would give me a choice, but instead it picked up the most recent, apparently.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back