Time Schedule
20:00 GMT Practice
20:30 GMT Qualification
20:40 GMT Warm-up
20:45 GMT Race 45 minutes

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

MOD Installation.
To join this event, you need to download the custom mod above. Both track (install first) and mod (install second) must be installed to join the server.

Sign-up list:
  1. Stefan Woudenberg
  2. Liam Wright
  3. Joel Tremblay
  4. Aki Korhonen
  5. Henrik Lek
  6. Larry Thomas
  7. Knut Omdal Tveito
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
utp:2

That was fun as long as it lasted. I went in a corner a bit too hard and flipped over the fence and hoped to drive back to track thru a hole, but fall down the sky into the pit. :(

I could drive from the pit back to the track, but than my engine died. Race over.
Nice combo although the track is loooooooooooooooooooooooooong . :D

Thanx guys! You all were way out of my league... soooo fast! :)

Great fun last night gents:thumbsup: Too bad about the problems though Frederic and Liam.

Thanks again to Jim for some good fun around here. Didn't think it it would be possible to race like that around here! It was hard work but so much fun. I made a mistake later in the race which gave Jim a gap of around 15s. I tried hard to catch you, but I pushed too hard and those high kerbs got the best of me. Congrats Jim, great driving and very consistent!

Thanks Stefan for organizing and for a nice chat on teamspeak:thumbsup:

Great videos, Knut. Thanks for posting them. They remind that during the race I was noticing how our gearing was different and you would accelerate better in some places and I in other places. I also noticed the many places where I totally missed apexes! :D Thanks for not showing my off where you got by me. When you backed off a bit on the straight, I was just considering whether I should do the same and concede the position. You got a great run on to it. Our top gears were probably exactly the same. Once you pull out of the slipstream, the revs really don't go anywhere. Tough to pass without a big mistake.

Cheers Jim. I think on this track it is better to miss a few apexes than clipping those high kerbs! I noticed the same with my driving as well. Out on the straight I saw we were pretty much the same speed and I figured I rather stay behind and have another lap with close racing so slipped behind you again:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%