rF2 Classic F3 @ Aintree - Sunday June 2nd 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I think, there is no pitcrews in Aintree, not even place to serve penality. I was too fast with my exit in qually and try to serve it, but I didn`t find a place to do it :). The race ... oh well ... Accident early in first lap, I was hit from the side, spinned, hit several times from all sides and then of course, I didn`t find my mechanics. Too bad, but anyway. Tnx all and I hope for more races with these small and beautiful machines.

Pfffffttttt.... With my surprise I was 3rd on the grid with mu best time I ever drove on tyrack her but way behind Pete and Knut.
My race start was brilliant and drove off like a rocket. It was waiting for every one to pass me. In the 3rd corner I stayed on the inside line to defend my position and went as first to the 4th corner where I felt I was was hit on the rear left, but could keep my car out of a spin. When I looked back I saw 2 blue cars spinning and the gap was growing. As soon as the cars behing me were pointing the right direction again the gap was shrinking rapidly and I knew within a few laps I would be dropping back positions.
Pete closed the gap rapidly andf when I was watching backwards after the 2nd corner I missed my brakepoint for the 3rd corner. Pete passed me and now I was 2nd. A few laps later Pete span in the 2nd corner and I could pass him again for 1st. Later he was closing the gap again and when it was back to 2 seconds he span (?) in the last corner and soon he dissapeared as most peeps.
I came over the finish as winner!!! It must be my first win with a classic car. :p

In practise I was able to make a pitstop and in the race I didn't needed to make one. I took fuel for 20 laps and had .5 liters left when I came over the finish. I wonder if everyone could have made it as in the chat twey were talking about 14 liters for 12 laps...

Well was able to keep my car in 1 piece and outbraked myself en went wide 1 time, so no dramas for me this time.
Hope to see you guys next time! :)

Had a reasonable start and was pretty much in my grid position into turn 1 (second from last). Managed to avoid the 1st lap incident and was by myself after that. Unfortunately I went into turn 1 too fast on around lap 4 and lost a wheel against the wall!

Really like those cars and hopefully we'll have some more of that action soon. I'd love to drive the Nordschleife in them :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 61 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%