Classic F2 @ 1967 SPA Circuit - Wed 16th April
Event Details:
Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Classic
Track: 1967 SPA Circuit : Download
Car:
Classic F2 EVO Download & SPARK : Download
MOD: Download

Or download mod and missing content via server.

Weather: Sunny
Road condition: Rubber on track were possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel use: 1x
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Assists
Auto-clutch:
Allowed
Auto-shift: Allowed

Practice: 19:00 GMT - 30min
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT - 10 min
Warm up: 19:40 GMT - 5 min
Race 1: 19:45 GMT - 20 min
Race 2: 20:10 GMT - 20 min

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here

1. Rupe Wilson
  2. Matej Lakota
  3. David O'Reilly
  4. Matt Horst
  5. Kevin Cox
  6. Joao Fernandes
  7. Oscar Hardwick
  8. jason Lancett
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
Server is UP

Last edited:
Thanks. Everytime something new comes for any game, I want to be sure, there will be no troubles with errors in last minute, so I always try how it works before race :).

Sorry, because I didn˙t start second race, but my game crashed in the middle of 1st race and after that I was able to join server only as a spectator :(.

Anyway, great evening again, even with only 7 or 8 racers and grats to Jim and David :thumbsup:.

Matej was posting some very impressive times. Unfortunately the races were decided by attrition and cautious driving. These cars on this track demand constant attention and patience. Gotta love 'em! Good job, David.

With this car and track combo the main goal is to finish. If you do that you probably end in a good position. :D

Race 1 had a big crash in the first lap. @David O'Reilly tried to avoid me but couldn't. Sorry about that. :( After everything cleared i waited for him and i had some fun trying to catch him. While trying i crashed again this time the car was damaged and the race was over for me.

I forgot that race 2 starts right after the first and when i came back it was too late to do a proper race. :redface::(

Congratulations to the winners and thanks for another good event.:thumbsup:

It was fun at Spa.
Matej sent me a setup and with some lengthening of gearing it was very nice, as it was on the limiter a lot in the Spark F2B. I used his rather than my setup.
I suspect that the Eve and the Spark must have different gearing.
Joao had top speed on me but my car seemed to have better grip mid corner, I guess a set of 1967 wings will do that to you on the F2B.
I saw that ominous tyre smoke/dust from @Joao Fernandes car at the approach to Stavelot (from where I got a nice coffee cup in August BTW, and I can recommend the car museum), it was not possible to avoid him and a massive crash ensued. He kindly waited for me. I gave chase with some slight front suspension damage but the car seemed to handle fine.
Aftter Matej game crashed I inherited P2 in race 1 and could not close down Jim Carvahlo at all and kept a pretty constant gap.

Again Matej had huge pace here. I risked everything in sector 1 and was still +1.5 sec for the sector. Nice driving.

I think I'm going to order the movie Grand Prix now to really get immersed!

I made a mistake with gear change, David, game crashed couple minutes after that :(. Instead from 5th to 4th, my poor G27 H shifter put (or it was me :cautious:?) on 2nd gear and car just spinned :unsure:. I was suprised, the engine wasn˙t destroyed, and car still moved, but sadly on the other side of barb wire and didn˙t find a way to go back on the track. I am wondering, when will ISI finally implemented engine damage, because you simply can˙t destroy it :O_o:.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%