1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classic @ Campo Grande - Tuesday 23rd October - 2012

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Scott Webber, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Event Details
    Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Classic
    Mod: Formula Classic
    Tracks: Campo Grande
    Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice
    • 19:00 Practice
    • 19:30 Qualification
    • 19:50 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race (25 Minute Race)
    Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here
    Entry List

Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
    1. Scott Webber
    2. Michael Braeutigam
    3. Matt Venn
    4. Robert Saunders
    5. Bill Devery
    6. Anthony Levene
    7. Augusto Henrrique Fontes
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
  2. please sign me in, hopefully we will have a decent grid :)
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Signing up
    • Like Like x 2
  4. I'm in hopefully we can get some more racing this time, come on guys these cars are a blast
    • Like Like x 1
  5. bring it on, should be a good fight :) m i don't know what it is, but i love these cars on this track.
  6. I'll try and make this one, will let you know Monday.
    My (cheap) Ferrari GT wheel broke a few days ago and they're sending me a new one from Sydney Because it's a free replacement they're not in any hurry it seems The courier is keeping me abreast of it's progress...here is the latest

• Like Like x 3
  7. great stuff bill :D oh im looking forward to this race already now :)
  8. Colin J. Fleming

Colin J. Fleming
    Premium Member

im in:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Just got an email confirming my "package" has arrived in Brisbane (about an hour and a half south of me), therefore i should receive it 1.00pm Monday or Tuesday latest.
    "Beam me up Scotty";)

EDIT: Just checked and i'm already there, thx Scott :inlove:
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Signing up
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Server is up!
  12. Haven't driven the Classic for a while but I'll join in tonight :)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. hehe that's the spirit :)
  14. Colin J. Fleming

Colin J. Fleming
    Premium Member

going to have to miss this one:( sorry guys, enjoy...
  15. Aargh I'm running well late from work. Hope to get back in time but have the M4 to deal with first.
  16. Sign me in
  17. Samuel Fuller

Samuel Fuller
    Premium Member

im in late.
  18. some1 explain this to me as i must be a right noob :(

i jumped the start, do 2 laps then i come into the pits without requestinga pitstop, as the penalty was a stop go i stopped there, nope the game changes my tyres.... then i go around again come in, the game changes my tyres again, so i then go in and try and do a drive through, then get disqualified im baffled as to what i done wrong :mad:

Robert you sure have some speed in these cars damm, i could just about keep up with you :)
  19. thanks scott, they are fantastic cars i love them, as for your drive through i think its a fault with the game, like the one where you sit in the pits and your car catches fire!! wtf
  20. Also scott ive looked for the rules when am i able to race in the leagues and not just club leagues?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.