Clarkson, Hammond and May Begin Filming on New Show

Chris

Premium
01_LHCARRYON_2277524a.jpg
After the much publicised fallout between Jeremy Clarkson and the BBC after Clarkson punched one of the BBC's Top Gear producers in the face over a plate of food, the motoring trio have remained together throughout the ordeal and have now begun filming for their all new show on Amazon Prime.

Despite the controversies, there's no getting away from the fact that a single photo posted on Clarkson's Intstagram feed created a mouth watering prospect for motoring enthusiasts the world over as they look to have finally gathered the three most highly sought after hypercars currently on the market: The Ferrari LaFerrari, the McLaren P1 and the Porsche 918. All three boasting electric/petrol hybrid engines and all three producing around 900bhp each.

Untitled.jpg

Since filming has only just begun, the show isn't likely to be hitting television screens - or computer screens for that matter - any time soon, in fact it hasn't even got a name yet. But with a substantially larger operating budget and a potentially larger audience worldwide, this new motoring show is sure to be a game changer as far as motoring TV is concerned.

Over to you: Are you excited for the trio's new show? And which car do you think will be the fastest, Mclaren, Ferrari or Porsche?

Last edited:
I don't care if it's TopGear, SuperFast, The3GuysInCars or whatever they want to call it.

Give them complete freedom over what they want to do and film it.

I will watch the hell out of it!
(Once i can put my hands on it, couldn't care less about Amazon Prime)

Eh, I honestly found the later years of Top Gear rather exhausting in its extravagance.

There was this perfect balance of madness and serious car talk somewhere after the first 5 or so seasons, before every other week was some stupid romp off to Romania to meet Stig's pig F*()*() cousin and where there were in fact most cars you might be able to afford one day than hypercars nobody will even ever drive except in a sim.

I hope its all going to be more than just a rehash of later years Top Gear because that got STALE.

I wish this poll offered me guardedly curious as an option.

I won't be watching the recycled Top Gear on the BBC, and I can't wait to see these blokes doing what they do best :)

There is no substitute for what these blokes can bring to the small screen, they are Top Gear and no one can replace, recycle or re-invent what they are capable of :)

Cheers AussieStig

This is what i want: Plenty of that!
Yeah haha, I've gotta say I nearly wet myself laughing at the Kia Cee'd review with the Sodium and Eel salesman. Good god that was funny! I love Clarkson's style of humour!

But personally my favourite type of episodes are the Supercar road trips where they look for the best roads.

Last edited:
But personally my favourite type of episodes are the Supercar road trips where they look for the best roads.
Or the one in which they took the sportscars through ... Peru?
Seeing those beautiful cars driving over the beach and rather gravelpits than roads was so damn painful to watch :)

well Top Gear was more about those tree guys playing their characters than about cars ... so whatever name it has and wherever it is aired doesn`t really matter if you liked Top Gear

They give some of the best entertainment and not-boring car reviews. Love it when they make challenges and visit other countries.
My support for another project with them and cars together.

Ditto to what @Paul Bennett said - it's not really fair to shoot Chris Evans down if we've never seen it. I gave up watching Top Gear when Clarkson, Hammond & May were involved because it wasn't really a real motoring show, just 3 middle aged men pissing around in cars...

Chris says he want's to take the show in a different direction, would be interesting to see exactly what he does. And no, I'm not a Chris Evans fan :roflmao:

I'm looking forward to it, that's no question. The question is whether I want to wait for DVD/Blu-ray or cave and try Amazon Prime, haha :roflmao:

People are free to their opinions, but this trio makes things fun, and that's why it became so popular.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back