1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mods Citroen DS3 Rally Edition Mod 1.0

Get ready to drive the Citroen DS3 Rally Edition on the rally stages.

1. RallyGamer submitted a new resource:

Citroen DS3 Rally Edition Mod - Get ready to drive the Citroen DS3 Rally Edition on the rally stages.

Read more about this resource...

2. Would it be ok if I made the Abu Dhabi 2013/14 livery for this and sent it to you? I love that livery and I think it would look great on this model.

3. do you think to be able to do the 2015's livery ? I really love it, more than 2013/14's livery :p
    I'm really bad to do livery on Photoshop :'(

4. I could give it ago - it bears similarities so I could give it a shot. If I can get permission, I'll be getting the 13/14 one done first and then I'll see if I can adapt it.

5. If you get the permission, that can be awesome :p But first, do the livery that you love :D
    (Sorry for my english, I'm french :) )

6. off course you can create the livery. You can use the unicolor liveries to do so. You are also allowed to publish it on RD just mention my mod with a link otherwise people get confused.

7. off course you can create the livery. You can use the unicolor liveries to do so. You are also allowed to publish it on RD just mention my mod with a link otherwise people get confused.

8. in my text you can read all about what you can use as a fan to create new liveries, just read it carefully.