Tracks Circuito Kotar España 0.3 BETA

Login or Register an account to download this content
Eider Tuning submitted a new resource:

Circuito Kotar España - Drift,kart,Circuit

circuito_comunitat_valenciana_reasfaltado_2012_n.jpg

Hola a todos este es mi primer mod para assetto corsa
espero que lo disfruten

info
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------++
Server 24/7 con este circuito (16 player):
EiderTuning 24/7 Real Trafic
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------++
Youtube Channel:
EiderTuning...

Read more about this resource...

Eider Tuning submitted a new resource:
Circuito Kotar España - Drift,kart,Circuit
Read more about this resource...
El circuito de esa foto es el Ricardo Tormo de Valencia.
Éste es Kotarr:

circuito-de-carreras-de-aranda-de-duero_42665036.jpg

Por otro lado, creo que faltan archivos en el ZIP porque el circuito no se muestra en Asseto, no se puede elegir.

In english:
The track pictured by the author is Ricardo Tormo's Track in Valencia, not Kotarr. Also, I can't open this track in AC, I think some files are missing inside the ZIP.

Last edited:
What even is this? The track won't show up in game (misses the UI folder) instead it has some .fbx file that no other track uses/has ... and then you ask for donations to a server that isn't even running? lol

[quote = "RS10, post: 2566340, miembros: 186594"] Lo que aún es esto? La pista no se mostrará en el juego (se pierde la carpeta IU) en su lugar tiene algún archivo .fbx que utiliza ninguna otra pista / tiene ... y luego pedir donaciones a un servidor que no está aún en marcha? lol [/ QUOTE]
HERMANO EL SERVER SI ESTA EN MARCHA SI NO TIENES EL CIRCUITO DENTRO DE LA CARPETA IMPOSIBLE QUE TE SALGA EL CIRCUITO SINO TIENES LOS MODS DEL SERVER DE AUTOS ....

USA CONTNE MANAGER :)

i searched for the server name given in the description and could not find it (even with the "show servers with content you don't have" option enabled) ... or are you saying that one would need the full version of content manager in order to use that track (online) ?

So the short answer is: Yes.

One would have to purchase the full version of the launcher and then download a bunch of illegal conversions/mods ... nice.

[Quote = "RS10, de la publicación: 2566388, miembro de: 186594"] Así que la respuesta corta es: Sí.

Uno tendría que comprar la versión completa del lanzador y luego descargar un montón de conversiones ilegales / mods ... agradable. [/ Quote]
disculpa pero nada hay es ilega en segunda amigo ahora pondre coches drift originales asi que tranquilo

Last edited:
Eider Tuning updated Circuito Kotar España with a new update entry:

Circuito Kotar España

youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGLJ0HOSTgp88EWLgDuODqA?view_as=subscriber

Discord:
https://discord.gg/JwWxn3

add:
ai
fix bug
new texture for street
potition pit

HTML:
<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post" target="_top">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="R5FEC8SP2FMQ2">
<input type="image"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

"thanks for the comment and all your supposed mistakes now I tell you if you are pro you are what you .... if you give it 5 stars it will be because that dude it's a good job to be in beta if you do not know how to read the word beta and the version that is looking for a life"

since i can't reply to your comment on my objective review i'll answer here ... it's hard to try to make sense of this automatically translated mess above but i'll try my best...

"thanks for the comment" - you're welcome.

"and all your supposed mistakes" - well it's your mistakes, and not supposed ones but factual.

"now I tell you if you are pro you are what you" - ?????

"if you do not know how to read the word beta and the version that is looking for a life" - ?? is this supposed to be "get a life"? lol

anyways ... the good old "beta" excuse is a bunch of BS ... "you can't give me a bad rating because it is in beta/not version 1.0 yet"
of course one should keep in mind that a rating of a beta version shouldn't be as harsh as one of a finished track but please search the tracks here for beta releases, some of those don't have proper track surroundings and use placeholder textures but they ususally start off with the proper layout and build from there, your track is more fictional than real ... i mean seriously ... compare those ... the proper track map and the automatically generated map of your track in white ... the only corner that somehow represents the real thing is the one on the left - and the track length is wrong which means you got your scale wrong.
vbkAUjk.png

you really just have to watch one single onboard video on youtube to see the huge differences.

so even by "beta" standards this is far from 5 stars if you look at it objectively ... especially since the rating system isn't there to encourage people (this is what you aimed at with "if you give it 5 stars it will be because that dude it's a good job to be in beta", right?) - one can use the support section/or the WIP thread on the forum (if you'd make one) - rating is supposed to be objective as in "how close is it to the real track and the standard set by Kunos/other modders" - the answer for this one unfortunately is: not close at all.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%