Tracks Circuit Zolder [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello folks
i 'm yoss from apex modding team.

the origin of this conversion is a work i made with benhur and i never receveid one request for autorise the conversion of this track for assetto .
so it s a unautorised conversion of my work made without any kind of request or respect of the original Creator , me and benhur.
i suggest race departement the delete of this incorrect content.

have a good day everyone

hello folks

the origin of this conversion is a work i made with benhur and i never receveid one request for autorise the conversion of this track for assetto .
so it s a unautorised conversion of my work made without any kind of request or respect of the original Creator , me and benhur.

have a good day everyone
@Bram Hengeveld TAKE ACTION :p

hello folks

have a good day everyone

Yoss, you are totally correct asking for your track and Ben Hur to be removed from distribution. As it yours to dispose any way you desire.
I hope you will have the time to adapt it to AC and share this with AC addict like me as you have shared this track before on other SIM's.

Last edited:

The copyright holder needs to make his own submission for removal.

hello folks

have a good day everyone

@yodaa

I don't know if you did so already but I'm just posting this for your info in case not.

The Terms of Service (here) has a section regarding intellectual property, you should make a submission using the report post button or send an email with your request here to make sure your information gets where it needs to go.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

(mod-edit: files removed on request of the original creators: apex modding team responsible for this track)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 120 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 94 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%