1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Circuit Zolder [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Mods' started by aspec7878, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Like Like x 2
  1. For some reason this track destroys my framerate...track looks really nice but I drop from 60fps to 35fps in the middle of the lap for some reason and it makes it unplayable.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. wcq

wow,looks good!
  3. looks very good, havent seen any track which such nice trees. but my fps went down to 16 :( need a new graphic card xD

but thx great track :)
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  5. them treees are a fps killer, even with everything on low n putting res down to 1280x1024 it still goes from 60gfps to under 30 at certain points, not playable for me, hopefully it gets sorted, lovely track too probably best looking conversion yet
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. please can you make zandvoort
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Targa Florio =)
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Thanks aspec7878, the track is awesome and will be even better with more fps.
  9. Thank You!!!! No more frame drops, I'm locked to 60 and it ran stable and smooth the full lap; great job!!!!

Time to go learn the track and make a video...thanks again!
  10. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    GT3 is where it's at! Premium Member

Doesn't look anything like Zolder but okay :cautious:
  11. I think it's ripped from Race Driver PS2. As that had walls all the way round like a street circuit.

Gives me a headache driving it sadly.
  12. Last edited: May 9, 2014
  13. I am please to see that i am not alone to have drop in FPS. I will try the update right away. Nice tracks thanks .
  14. verry high standard thank you

need more practice though :)
    Last edited: May 9, 2014
  15. Thank you.
  16. All video,s now belong in the media threads ,
    Please can you remove the link :thumbsup:
  17. All video,s now belong in the media gallery , forum/gallery/ ,
    Please can you remove the link :thumbsup:
  18. The new update have fixed the low fps a little bit, before i got around 15 fps and now 35, every other track its stays on 60 all the time..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.