Circuit 24H Lemans

Tracks Circuit 24H Lemans 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I don't wanna be boring but i will ask you again if you can make the 1990 circuit. Just delete the two sets of barels on the straight. I don't know if it too complicated because i don't know anything about modding, but it would be great :)

I don't wanna be boring but i will ask you again if you can make the 1990 circuit. Just delete the two sets of barels on the straight. I don't know if it too complicated because i don't know anything about modding, but it would be great :)

It's not as simple as simply removing the barrels. You would need to create a new track mesh for those areas and integrate it into the existing track as well as editing the surface and surface physics, edit the track sections, change the AI, etc, etc... So it's not a 5 minute job.

It's not as simple as simply removing the barrels. You would need to create a new track mesh for those areas and integrate it into the existing track as well as editing the surface and surface physics, edit the track sections, change the AI, etc, etc... So it's not a 5 minute job.

The AI is not relevant. This track is great to do some laps alone. The surface question i don't know but if you take off the barrels and copy and paste the surface near the barrels (i'm just guessing how it should be done i don't know if this is even possible xD ) that should do work.

The AI is not relevant. This track is great to do some laps alone. The surface question i don't know but if you take off the barrels and copy and paste the surface near the barrels (i'm just guessing how it should be done i don't know if this is even possible xD ) that should do work.

You don't drive on the surface you drive on the track mesh! Why would you rate my reply to your question down when you don't even know what you're talking about!!!

Yes, I know but that's not the point. I was trying to help you by explaining why it was not a quick fix to get the old track layout and you thanked me by rating my post down! Thanks :rolleyes:

If you really want to understand what's involved I suggest you download some 3D software (there are free tools available - just check Google) and try modding a track yourself. You'll soon understand how it works and how much effort in involved.

And you still haven't undone your dislike rating...

Tiago Lima updated Circuit de la Sarthe with a new update entry:

Le mans update 0.9.5

-New trees on the tetre Rouge
-tweaked tarmac color and side road's
-tweaked grass texture
-tweaked sand texture
-tweaked all tree's shaders , no longer reflect sun ligth
-grass now behaves like grass when you drive over it
-fixed some object shaders ,some big , some small
-changed folder and file name hopefully to fix the online problem

Read the rest of this update entry...

thank very much Tiago, for your great work.
a question:
i know how to change race laps on the game, for
example from 10 (that is the max. for AC) to 100 and more, but...
how to change the game if i want that the race during exactly
2-4-6-24 hours ?
thank very much.

thank very much Tiago, for your great work.
a question:
i know how to change race laps on the game, for
example from 10 (that is the max. for AC) to 100 and more, but...
how to change the game if i want that the race during exactly
2-4-6-24 hours ?
thank very much.

I don't believe that facility exists yet. I assume you mean timed races vs lap races. Maybe that's something you can request from the devs. Of course the easiest thing to do is just run a timer in the desktop (unless you're playing MP).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 264 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 175 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 173 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 233 13.6%