Circuit 24H Lemans

Tracks Circuit 24H Lemans 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tiago Lima updated Circuit de la Sarthe with a new update entry:

Update 0.8.3

Version 0.8.3 of the conversion

-New Shader settings for ALL materials of the track

- Fixed some of the holes to the infinite (let me know if you guys find more )

-Some test trees in tertre rouge (they are still 2d lock :) )

- Fixed invible Wall on the Second chicane

- Improvement in some textures (guard rails etc )

-The track is around 10 Mb bigger

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you, allways great to have Le Mans.
Two possible conected issues are that the track is, dare I say it, to smooth. Especialy the open road sections, the other thing is that I don't get the sence of speed on this track. Maybe because of the smoothness?

Non the less great work,keep it up!

I'd say the track is too bumpy in places, like many other mod tracks I've had a lot of strange handling behaviour happening due to the surface of the track, curbs etc. I drove this last night quite a lot and had a lot of fun, but annoyed that it just doesn't feel like the Kunos made tracks, the cars don't drive over it anywhere near as smoothly and yet in places the road "appears" smooth, the handling characteristics I get from it though would suggest something is wonky.

Doesn't work online unless you change folder names to lower case as well as json file or fix the incorrect caps may work too. Hope they fix in the next update so more can race online without having to learn coding to fix :)

Hey Tiago :)
I have downloaded the Circuit De La Sarthe.
(C:\Games\Assetto Corsa Early Access\content/tracks) how can i install the map, i cant paste all files there. Pls help me :)

The track folder goes here:
tracksfolderRD.jpg

Good stuff. Like it a lot.

3D grass would be cool though.

And personally I don't like the color of the grass of the 2nd part of the track very much - but that's just a personal thing.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back