Circuit 24H Lemans

Tracks Circuit 24H Lemans 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, do we have any chance that the AI behavior will be fixed? This behavior destroys the whole experience with this otherwise so great track.
i highly doubt Tiago will fix this issue unfortunately. As it seems he has dropped of the face of the earth in recent months.But you can always make a new AI line yourself...and have them drive a line you create

Last edited:
i highly doubt Tiago will fix this issue unfortunately. As it seems he has dropped of the face of the earth in recent months.But you can always make a new AI line yourself...and have them drive a line you create
As i have no experience with Assetto Corsa modding, i think this will take to much time which i don't have(family father-you know)... Couldn't you, or anyone that knows what to do, do this for us unholy folks? :)

As i have no experience with Assetto Corsa modding, i think this will take to much time which i don't have(family father-you know)... Couldn't you, or anyone that knows what to do, do this for us unholy folks? :)
Making a new AI line takes the time it takes you to drive two laps of the track (because you record it while driving), look it up :)

Unless that track is a conversion instead of scratch made and has all kinds of messed up track boundries that Tiago didn't know how to fix. (Or maybe the two of us are both too stupid to run two laps while the app records...seems legit)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back