Circuit 24H Lemans

Tracks Circuit 24H Lemans 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Currently watching the 24h race - noticed your AI line for the pits follows the wrong line. It should take the long line starting from the inside the chicane, but yours takes the very short entry directly in front of the grid ;)

Currently watching the 24h race - noticed your AI line for the pits follows the wrong line. It should take the long line starting from the inside the chicane, but yours takes the very short entry directly in front of the grid ;)
Yes :) for some reason the other way something as going rong they ere miss behaving :)

Tiago, I have a question. I am allowed to cut several corners quite badly - Tertre Rouge and Arnage. Will these be fixed?

Great track! :laugh:

Last edited:
The track surface is definitely too smooth. I watched a good 5 hours of the 24 and there are some major rough areas.

It's a brilliant track for sure, but the snooker table surface lets it down.

The track surface is definitely too smooth. I watched a good 5 hours of the 24 and there are some major rough areas.

It's a brilliant track for sure, but the snooker table surface lets it down.

I've not made any direct comparisons to the track IRL but I can tell you I have plenty of road texture through my G27 on this track. Some areas are smoother than others but I would expect that to be the case for a track this size. Maybe your wheel settings are letting you down? Plenty of road vibration, elevation changes and track camber effects coming through on my rig.

i was in time attact or practice i think. will try tomorrow a race. so what you can do then ? just races and no practicing wihtout ai or so ? grtz and thx for reply

@wikke1984,

You've made several posts regarding tracks not woking. I have all the tracks you've complained about and they're all working fine on v1.6.3 so I'm pretty sure the issue is with your system/settings and not with tracks.

1. Make sure your in-game resolution is set correctly.
2. Make sure you've installed the tracks in the correct directory (Assetto Corsa/content/tracks)
3. Make sure the tracks are not in nested directories (should only be one folder with the track name)

good morning I noticed that the output of corn blanche curve is detected by ptracker wire curve even if only salt with 2 wheels on the curb, there is a solution to this fake cut? Thanks for the kind replies.

I'm having trouble with the AI on this track. Coming off the first chicane on the 24h version, the hit the brakes and swerve left off the track. As if they were avoiding something, but there's nothing there

I'm having trouble with the AI on this track. Coming off the first chicane on the 24h version, the hit the brakes and swerve left off the track. As if they were avoiding something, but there's nothing there
@Tiago Lima from past experience with this problem i think This behavior from ai tends to happen when the ai line has been recorded when parts of track pits/kerbs.. have not been set to invalid before recording the fastlane . this should fix the issue if those parts are disabled before recording the line.then can be set back to valid when done

Last edited:
in case there happens to be an update, this section is treated as dirt:
oVm9cXw.jpg

@Tiago Lima from past experience with this problem i think This behavior from ai tends to happen when the ai line has been recorded when parts of track pits/kerbs.. have not been set to invalid before recording the fastlane . this should fix the issue if those parts are disabled before recording the line.then can be set back to valid when done

Hello, do we have any chance that the AI behavior will be fixed? This behavior destroys the whole experience with this otherwise so great track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back