Resource icon

Tracks Circuit de Catalunya 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Excellent track!
Suggestions:
  • Put witches hats or something in place where you aren't meant to drive depending on which layout is being used,
  • The astro-turf feels quite grippy and smooth. It is much faster to run on the astro-turf than the curbs which shouldn't be the case.
  • Tarmac textures look great but in some places can look a little repetitive and mosaic like.
Very good so far though. I can see this track being used a lot. Well done.

Excellent track!
Suggestions:
  • Put witches hats or something in place where you aren't meant to drive depending on which layout is being used,
  • The astro-turf feels quite grippy and smooth. It is much faster to run on the astro-turf than the curbs which shouldn't be the case.
  • Tarmac textures look great but in some places can look a little repetitive and mosaic like.
Very good so far though. I can see this track being used a lot. Well done.
it is not possible that the kerb has less grip than astroturf.
Astroturf grip is 0.7 kerb grip is 0.9

great track but needs cones to stop people driving on to the other variation of the track(I saw people getting confused where to go lol) and it needs numbered brake markers also the a.i are dodgey at best on it

Thanks Just tested it - Loaded up Barcelona and the sound of the opponents is very low!
Loaded up Barcelona National and I hear the opponents as I have set em to be on other tracks!

Edit: I Removed the reverb settings in the "ini" file and it,s ok again! Kind of strange as I have set my levels on spa and other Kunos tracks that also have Reverb settings?

Last edited:
I set your ini to "Enabled=Off" as the Kunos tracks and it,s OK again!

There was some issue with 5.1 sound! I think Kunos disabled the reverb as it interfered with the 5.1 sound! Not sure about this!

But still an great update and when Kunos get the reverb to work! I enable it again:)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years