FM6 Chryslus Rocket Free Download Coming to Forza 6

Forza Motorsport 6 (Turn 10 Studios)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Forza 6 Chryslus Rocket 4.jpg

Forza Motorsport 6 players are due to receive a little surprise bonus in the coming weeks as the studio have announced the free Chryslus Rocket from the popular Fallout series will be making its way over to the game.

Available as a free DLC item to any players who have either Forza 6 or Fallout 4 installed on their Xbox One hard drive by Saturday 30th April 2016 - as well as a valid Xbox Live account activated on their machine.

Forza 6 Chryslus Rocket 2.jpg

Quite what players can expect the car to drive like or where it will fit in Forza's class system in game is not yet known, however the novelty factor of this new content should ensure a positive response and resonate with players familier with the Fallout titles.

Due to the high number of eligible Xbox Forza owners Turn 10 have advised it may take a while for all codes to be send out and players may have to wait a considerable amount of time past the proposed launch date of April 14th.

Take a look at the trailer for the new car below and see for yourself how its faired in the move over to Xbox One's premier racing game:

Forza Motorsport 6 developers Turn 10 are currently running a hot lap competition with the team over at BBC's Top Gear to set the quickest laptime at the motoring show's Top Gear Test Track in game. Head over to our article here to find out how to enter the competion.

Check out our Forza Forum for news and discussions around many of the Forza series of games.

Interesting new addition to the game, what do you think of the move? Will you try the car? Let us know your opinions below!

Forza 6 Chryslus Rocket 3.jpg Forza 6 Chryslus Rocket 5.jpg Forza 6 Chryslus Rocket.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I don't have an Xbox (nor Forza of course)… But the vignette caught my attention! This game is not my cup of tea but it sure looks well done, the trailer is really great and fun to watch!
Thank you Paul for all your articles: I find them really well done and they open a bit my eyes, I tend to visit more parts of the forum because of them… :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 372 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%