1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

ChOnG's Hotlap Archive

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by David Smith, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Thought id add my laps here, subscribe to youtube channel if you like cheers

TIMETRIAL HOTLAPS - NO ASSISTS

[​IMG] SAKHIR - BAHRAIN

[​IMG] AUSTRALIA - MELBOURNE

[​IMG] MALAYSIA - SEPANG

[​IMG] CHINA - SHANGHAI

[​IMG] SPAIN - BARCELONA

[​IMG] MONACO - MONTE CARLO

[​IMG] TURKEY - ISTANBUL

[​IMG] CANADA - MONTREAL

[​IMG] EUROPE - VALENCIA

[​IMG] GREAT BRITAIN - SILVERSTONE

[​IMG] GERMANY - HOCKENHEIM

[​IMG] HUNGARY - HUNGARORING

[​IMG] BELGIUM - SPA

[​IMG] ITALY - MONZA

[​IMG] SINGAPORE - MARINA BAY CIRCUIT

[​IMG] JAPAN - SUZUKA

[​IMG] KOREA - YEONGAM

[​IMG] BRAZIL - INTERLAGOS

[​IMG] ABU DHABI - YAS MARINA CIRCUIT

COLOUR KEY
    [​IMG]
    REDGREEN

Ill add more soon
    Subscribe to my youtube channel in my sig​

2. added a wet korea lap :)

3. Brilliant mate...

4. added another redbull lap at monaco

5. Respect!

6. hey great times - u use no assists right? u shift manualy? and what input device do u use? thx for the info!

7. Thanks :) Yeh no assists and shifting manually and i use a G27 wheel modified with a real momo wheel.

8. can somebody delete my account? i'm moving away so ... it's a long storry
    just delete it

9. i've reported your post to an admin.

:O modified?! can u show us some pics/guids what ever? Do u know if their is a mod guide for a real looking F1 wheel?

10. Very good lap times :) Thanks for sharing them with us ;)

11. Here is a pic, dont have any mod guides but the G25/G27 is very easy to modify, 6 simple screws and the wheel is off.

Attached Files:

• 154.jpg
      154.jpg
      File size:
      144.4 KB
      Views:
  12. Nice wheel :)

13. thats awesome :D how did u made the buttons/LEDs functionally? How does your LED/Shift light work ?

14. Its a G27 so all buttons/leds come with it. I was basically a case of repositioning them and being lucky that the LEDs wrapped arround top of wheel perfectly :)

15. Can you do something like this in career mode or grand prix mode so we can see your lap times with Type and fuel sim on please?

16. i loved ure old one a lot more :D

17. David Le Saint

David Le Saint
    Yare yare daze...

Hi,
    Which lighting mod are you using in your videos (Brazil or Japan for example) ?
    And which is your audio mod ?
    Thank you from France ;)

18. Great times david,how much faster do you think a wheel is vs. a controller ? if any ? I'm thinking of buying a fanatec wheel and a playseat.
    Any input from all you wheel guys is welcome.Thank-You in advance for your help.

19. I actually cant remember, ive used so many since game came out sorry hehe, But, i wouldnt take these videos as a full view of how my game looks, theres video effects added over top of video.

The very fastest wheel driver vs the very fastest pad user i still think will be a huge difference, 2 seconds maybe? Wheel will ALWAYS be faster, if pads where im sure race cars (especially f1) would have thought up some electronic device mimicing a controlpad already. A wheel you get smoother movement and pedals to.
    I have the G27 and GameRacer seat. G27 is a superb wheel, and you can modify the wheel very easy.

20. What do you do to go round the corners so quickly whilst still making the apex?!