1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ChOnG's Hotlap Archive

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by David Smith, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Thought id add my laps here, subscribe to youtube channel if you like cheers

TIMETRIAL HOTLAPS - NO ASSISTS

[​IMG] SAKHIR - BAHRAIN

[​IMG] AUSTRALIA - MELBOURNE

[​IMG] MALAYSIA - SEPANG

[​IMG] CHINA - SHANGHAI

[​IMG] SPAIN - BARCELONA

[​IMG] MONACO - MONTE CARLO

[​IMG] TURKEY - ISTANBUL

[​IMG] CANADA - MONTREAL

[​IMG] EUROPE - VALENCIA

[​IMG] GREAT BRITAIN - SILVERSTONE

[​IMG] GERMANY - HOCKENHEIM

[​IMG] HUNGARY - HUNGARORING

[​IMG] BELGIUM - SPA

[​IMG] ITALY - MONZA

[​IMG] SINGAPORE - MARINA BAY CIRCUIT

[​IMG] JAPAN - SUZUKA

[​IMG] KOREA - YEONGAM

[​IMG] BRAZIL - INTERLAGOS

[​IMG] ABU DHABI - YAS MARINA CIRCUIT

COLOUR KEY
    [​IMG]
    REDGREEN

Ill add more soon
    Subscribe to my youtube channel in my sig​

2. added a wet korea lap :)

3. Brilliant mate...

4. added another redbull lap at monaco

5. Respect!

6. hey great times - u use no assists right? u shift manualy? and what input device do u use? thx for the info!

7. Thanks :) Yeh no assists and shifting manually and i use a G27 wheel modified with a real momo wheel.

8. can somebody delete my account? i'm moving away so ... it's a long storry
    just delete it

9. i've reported your post to an admin.

:O modified?! can u show us some pics/guids what ever? Do u know if their is a mod guide for a real looking F1 wheel?

10. Very good lap times :) Thanks for sharing them with us ;)

11. Here is a pic, dont have any mod guides but the G25/G27 is very easy to modify, 6 simple screws and the wheel is off.

Attached Files:

• 154.jpg
      154.jpg
      File size:
      144.4 KB
      Views:
  12. Nice wheel :)

13. thats awesome :D how did u made the buttons/LEDs functionally? How does your LED/Shift light work ?

14. Its a G27 so all buttons/leds come with it. I was basically a case of repositioning them and being lucky that the LEDs wrapped arround top of wheel perfectly :)

15. Can you do something like this in career mode or grand prix mode so we can see your lap times with Type and fuel sim on please?

16. i loved ure old one a lot more :D

17. David Le Saint

David Le Saint
    Yare yare daze...

Hi,
    Which lighting mod are you using in your videos (Brazil or Japan for example) ?
    And which is your audio mod ?
    Thank you from France ;)

18. Great times david,how much faster do you think a wheel is vs. a controller ? if any ? I'm thinking of buying a fanatec wheel and a playseat.
    Any input from all you wheel guys is welcome.Thank-You in advance for your help.

19. I actually cant remember, ive used so many since game came out sorry hehe, But, i wouldnt take these videos as a full view of how my game looks, theres video effects added over top of video.

The very fastest wheel driver vs the very fastest pad user i still think will be a huge difference, 2 seconds maybe? Wheel will ALWAYS be faster, if pads where im sure race cars (especially f1) would have thought up some electronic device mimicing a controlpad already. A wheel you get smoother movement and pedals to.
    I have the G27 and GameRacer seat. G27 is a superb wheel, and you can modify the wheel very easy.

20. What do you do to go round the corners so quickly whilst still making the apex?!