China track

The answer I got from ISI today is that realroad loading rate is constant for everyone. They made it so that it would load on 56k modem at same rate as with broadband. So none is disadvantaged by bad internet/PC. The less good thing is that it takes up to 5 mins to load the realroad after joining online session. It's mainly because this track the realroad is about 4 times bigger than on average ISI track.

Does that mean we should join server 5mins before any session to have full realroad like everyone else or did I mis interpret what you meant?

I was on the server for 20 minutes before work this morning and the realroad was a zebra (like on Villes screenshot). It didn't get better ;)

Is there a way to increase the griplevel faster on the track for Offline modus? Also my realroad somehow doesn't load anymore since i downloadet the 30%custom road.

With 30% realroad profile you will actually not see any realroad path on track, whole track is just a tiny bit darker. FSR server uses currently 30% + slightly rubbered driving line for testing purposes, download profile here.

The answer I got from ISI today is that realroad loading rate is constant for everyone. They made it so that it would load on 56k modem at same rate as with broadband. So none is disadvantaged by bad internet/PC. The less good thing is that it takes up to 5 mins to load the realroad after joining online session. It's mainly because this track the realroad is about 4 times bigger than on average ISI track.

What will happen if you get the sync problem on the qualy and you have to rejoin. Than you have to wait 5 minutes for the realroad to load... xD?

Are you not going to fix the green barriers of China? Will look awkward in the broadcast if people just go through them... :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back