Chicken attitude or no skills on the [5]Ranked server?

I have tried some 20min races on the [5]Ranked server for the FR90xx Cup cars - but have been pretty disappointed of the lousy quality my few opponents have shown.

Its ofcourse a problem that there is very low participation in this class - but when somebody turns up then they have until now shown completely no skills.
Sometimes if they even does try to set a qual time they suddenly leave when my qual time is displayed on their screen.:rolleyes:
But what is more common is they dont care to set a qual time for some reason.
And then when the start goes I have a lot of replays where these guys cant even make the start without pirouetting into the track barrier.:sleep:

To be fair in my description there was actually one(1) driver who managed to only slightly touch the barrier at the start on Spa(Classic) and even managed to survive the Eau Rouge corner - but then managed to go off in about every corner on his first lap.
On the second lap he began to drive even more erratic probably because it frustrated him that I didnt wait for him.
He didnt survive 2 laps before he ESC´ed out of the race after even further crashes.:O_o:

I have to admit that there was actually one(1) race at Monza where one driver was able to set a competent qual time (faster than me).
When I saw that I began to look forward to the 20min race.:D
The 3rd driver didnt care to set a qual time - but on the replay I could see that he tried to but had too many offs to succed.

When we started I prepared myself to carefully let the pole sitter take Monzas first R/L corner without messing him up.;)
Hehe but I didnt even get into this 1st corner myself because the completely unskilled 3rd driver plowed into me trying to divebomb the polesitter.:poop:

In an effort to try to maintain my own enthusiasm Im collecting replays of these laughable "races" to publish a compilation on Youtube of the quality of some of the MP drivers of Raceroom.

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: I think it was the owner Austin Ogonoski of the longgone PretendRaceCars who said that a lot of simracers have more or less no skills whatsoever.
But I cant remember if he said it was the majority.:roflmao:

[RR] #5 Ranked.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes