Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 1969

After the old link went inactive, Dave kindly offered to host the archive for more reliability and accessability. Since the last version from 2011, I have kept the vehicle up to date with every new Racer version, so minor changes and additions to car.ini have taken place, though nothing too dramatic.

So, new link in first post :)

After the old link went inactive, Dave kindly offered to host the archive for more reliability and accessability. Since the last version from 2011, I have kept the vehicle up to date with every new Racer version, so minor changes and additions to car.ini have taken place, though nothing too dramatic.

So, new link in first post :)
Very cool car, thx! Mirrors looks not like realy:)
screenshot216.jpg

The website the Z/28 has been hosted on is down - are there chances that it will be available for download in future? (I have the files locally, but I'm wondering if there will be a publicly hosted archive which can be used as source for a package) :)

Hi Cosmo°, thanks, will use that one! :) For some reason I was assuming that Tracciontrasera uses external hosting with dynamic download URLs which cannot be accessed through command line but I was wrong and it actually works.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back