1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Chevrolet Camaro Cup Gen5 @ Misano - Monday March 26th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CAMA
    Car: Chevrolet Camaro Cup Gen5
    Track: Misano
    Weather: Dry
    Games: STCC 2 The Game

19:00 GMT Practice
    19:30 GMT Qualification
    19:50 GMT Warm-up
    20:00 GMT Race 2 x 15 laps

Server and teamspeak password: Passwords
    RD Club Rules: Click here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there, if for any reason you can not make it you can sign out 1 hour prior till the practice starts, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.
    You can not sign up as a maybe, you are there or you are not, we will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we rather give them to people that will be there.

At the moment qualification starts and not all places are taken reserves can go into the server.

Entrylist:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Yves Larose
    2. Dariusz Swiderski
    3. -
    4. -
    5. -
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    Note that the clocks go back in Europe on 25th March. Club events after that date, including this one, start one hour earlier.
    utp#2

2. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

In pls :)

3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Attention the time have been changed due to the time change that will occur this week-end in Europe, the event will start at 19:00 GMT now.

4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

5. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

Two people? Maybe I'll give it a go but haven't driven that track so far. Any lap time?

6. I keep getting wrong game version when I try to join the server, I would like to race, I have STCC 2 already and have participated in Camaro races with RD before so I'm not sure why.

The error I get is Incompatible Game Version

7. Did you install any new mode in your game since your last Camaro race , if you did , maybe it could cause this issue and.have conflict.

8. Nothing at all, I'm in the process of moving all mods into a different folder and tracks except this one and I'll see if that works.

9. Well I just uninstalled every single mod and track (minus Misano) and it still says incompatible game version. While I was there, I tried connecting to another RD server that was running STCC game and it worked.

Any clues where to go from here?

10. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

have you tried to delete the track and downloading it again and reinstalling it ?

11. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

ok i just tried to log on the server and i get the same message, i'm looking at things and let you know when its gonna be fix.

12. OK Thanks :) I at least have a very clean game folder now, game loads so quick

13. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

ok simply delete the track and download it again i have update the link with the modification that was needed in the GDB file for the track to work now. i tested it and it works now ;)

14. Ok I'm coming...

15. Sorry i cant see the server, noone is online... What is happening to RD? Noone is doing anything with RDTCC and no server is running it just the same as one week ago?

16. Sign me up, I'm downloading the track now.

17. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Rickard there is currently 4 servers up and i can see them all and i'm on the Camaro server as we speak.

18. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

that was tons of fun too bad we were only 4 for the race and 2 for the second one. the second race was a blast 15 laps battleling with Dariusz that was a very good practice to learn to control my emotions and not chocking up :)

19. I tabbed out of the game when I wrecked out in the first race and when I came back I was disconnected. Fun racing those cars with you guys, I was really off the pace but I had fun. Lots of fun just watching you guys battle after I wrecked out, learned a lot about my racing line that needs to change from watching you Yves.

20. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

It was good fun despite low turn up :) , comm'n guys those cars are so much fun.. :)

Thx for hosting Yves, lets hope there will be more customers next time :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.