1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chevrolet Camaro Cup Gen5 @ Mantorp 10 - Monday April 16th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Car: Chevrolet Camaro Cup Gen5
    Track: Mantorp 10
    Weather: Dry
    Games: STCC 2 The Game

19:00 GMT Practice
    19:30 GMT Qualification
    19:50 GMT Warm-up
    20:00 GMT Race 2 x 19 laps

Server and teamspeak password: Passwords
    RD Club Rules: Click here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there, if for any reason you can not make it you can sign out 1 hour prior till the practice starts, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.
    You can not sign up as a maybe, you are there or you are not, we will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we rather give them to people that will be there.

At the moment qualification starts and not all places are taken reserves can go into the server.

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Kevin Endermann
    2. Mark Gormley
    3. Erik Bennett
    4. -
    5. -
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
  2. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer Premium Member

Me please Yves.
  3. me too

pb is 1.21.784 so far

with assists on or off? i.e. abs and TC
  4. Yves, please sign me in :)
  5. Sign me up, I keep getting a mini-dump when I try to make this offline, once the server goes live I'll try to connect and reply here if I can't.
  6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

if you get a mini-dump with a default track and car offline good chance you will get the same online, my best guess is that you have an add-on track or mod that conflict so try to move everything to a temp folder and see if you still get the mini-dump.
  7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!
  8. I'm out i'm afraid.
  9. Just tested with the online server and had no mini-dump, no idea why it was happening online, so I'm good to go for this race!
  10. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i'm not feeling too well guy's so i'm gonna sign out, sorry :(
  11. sorry i will not race :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.