1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Chevrolet Camaro Cup Gen4 @ OldRing Park - Monday April 2nd 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CAMA
    Car: Chevrolet Camaro Cup Gen4
    Track: OldRing Park
    Weather: Dry
    Games: STCC The Game

19:00 GMT Practice
    19:30 GMT Qualification
    19:50 GMT Warm-up
    20:00 GMT Race 2 x 25 Minutes

Server and teamspeak password: Passwords
    RD Club Rules: Click here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there, if for any reason you can not make it you can sign out 1 hour prior till the practice starts, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.
    You can not sign up as a maybe, you are there or you are not, we will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we rather give them to people that will be there.

At the moment qualification starts and not all places are taken reserves can go into the server.

Entrylist:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Yves Larose
    2. Dariusz Swiderski
    3. Bob Miley
    4. Erik Bennett
    5. -
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    utp#4

2. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

Old Ring Park brings some good memories, it was where i drove the " Old Boat " for the 1st time all those years ago.. :)
    In love ever since.. :D

Sign me up pls :)

3. Love this old monster, should be used more, sign me up please Yves.

4. Sign me up, love these cars, and this track is GREAT.

5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

7. Anyone else having problems connecting to the server? I get modified game version, but I've been doing the Camero's before with RD.

8. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

@Erik Bennett

I've just been on the RD server to check, no problems for me....
    Do you have STCC 1 installed ?

9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i think i know what is the problem, i thought simbin was brighter then that but it seems they are not. STCC 1 have the Camaro Cup Gen4 car then they released STCC 2 that have the Camaro Cup Gen5 and the Gen4 but they are both under the 2010 Camaro Cup tab so it seems that the Camaro Cup Gen4 from STCC 1 and the Camaro Cup Gen4 from STCC 2 are not the same car and the server is set with the Camaro Cup Gen4 from STCC 1 so you'll need STCC 1 to join the server.

not very bright from simbin :mad:

10. Ah, I don't have STCC 1, just 2, so you can un-sign me as I won't be able to join.

This is the first time we race gen 4 correct? I've always been able to join the Camaro races in the past.

11. Only 3 on server, but it didn't matter, had great fun driving these cars.

Thanks for trying to revive them Yves.

12. Sorry i missed it :(, i had loved to drive the "old" beast again but i wasn´t notice it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.