Checking In

K

Kyle Evers

• Kyle Evers

Hey guys, haven't been on here for a while. I've been really depressed the past few days and I've had some feelings of nostalgia so I thought I'd give RD a visit to see how everyone is doing. Maybe you guys can brighten my spirits.

• Kyle Evers

Thanks, I'll look some. Was hoping some of my old mates would post.

Welcome back Kyle, i was wondering where did you disappear into. Join up some forum racing or we have competitions ;)

Or i can give you msn addresses of girls ? :D

By the way you are expecting replies in a bad time. Most of the Europe are sleeping.. I just woke up for example. :)

• Kyle Evers

Hehe, that made me smile. Unfortunately girls are part of my despair right now though. I'm a wreck.

• Kyle Evers

Things have been accumulating over the past few days, today has been the worst. It's hard to stop thinking about it :/ It affects my future too.

• Kyle Evers

I don't think I have any. Usually I do. All we have is soda right now. Tea is good though, let me check for some.

Kyle, mate, it's been ages.

I'm sorry to hear of what you're going through... wish I could help you sort them out. I certainly hope that things will work out in the end.

We're always here for you if you need us. :)

• Kyle Evers

That's why I decided I'd stop by. Thanks, Rhys :).

I'm going to try to sleep. Maybe I can wake up happier.

Welcome Kyle, girls can be a pain sometimes, I have bad experiences too, just main thing is don't let it get to you - the right one will pop up one day :D
Good to see you here again!

• Kyle Evers

Welcome back Kyle, good to see you again.

Join in some events, get some racing done.

:)

Well I haven't done in racing in a while. rFactor stopped working, then so did GTR Evo. So I said screw it. I enjoy it but I don't know if I can get back into it.

Welcome Kyle, girls can be a pain sometimes, I have bad experiences too, just main thing is don't let it get to you - the right one will pop up one day :D
Good to see you here again!

Well they aren't my whole problem but thanks anyway :)

• Kyle Evers

Unfortunately my problems have just worsened. The next few days... not so good.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%