1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Checking In

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kyle Evers, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Hey guys, haven't been on here for a while. I've been really depressed the past few days and I've had some feelings of nostalgia so I thought I'd give RD a visit to see how everyone is doing. Maybe you guys can brighten my spirits.

2. Guess not :/

3. Well we're two then.
    Cheer up mate, things will get better :)
    read some of this: www.failbooking.com

4. Thanks, I'll look some. Was hoping some of my old mates would post.

5. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Welcome back Kyle, i was wondering where did you disappear into. Join up some forum racing or we have competitions ;)

Or i can give you msn addresses of girls ? :D

By the way you are expecting replies in a bad time. Most of the Europe are sleeping.. I just woke up for example. :)

6. Hehe, that made me smile. Unfortunately girls are part of my despair right now though. I'm a wreck.

7. Omer Said

Omer Said

Oh come on Kyle, forget about what happened. Past is past, look to future. :)

8. Things have been accumulating over the past few days, today has been the worst. It's hard to stop thinking about it :/ It affects my future too.

9. Omer Said

Omer Said

If you have a violent FPS, open it and strees out by exploding some heads :)

10. I already tried that with GTA San Andreas lol

11. Omer Said

Omer Said

Hmm...Drink a herbal tea ????

12. I don't think I have any. Usually I do. All we have is soda right now. Tea is good though, let me check for some.

13. I got some cereal, isn't any tea.

14. Kyle, mate, it's been ages.

I'm sorry to hear of what you're going through... wish I could help you sort them out. I certainly hope that things will work out in the end.

We're always here for you if you need us. :)

15. That's why I decided I'd stop by. Thanks, Rhys :).

I'm going to try to sleep. Maybe I can wake up happier.

16. Welcome back Kyle, good to see you again.

Join in some events, get some racing done.

:)

17. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Welcome Kyle, girls can be a pain sometimes, I have bad experiences too, just main thing is don't let it get to you - the right one will pop up one day :D
    Good to see you here again!

18. Well I haven't done in racing in a while. rFactor stopped working, then so did GTR Evo. So I said screw it. I enjoy it but I don't know if I can get back into it.

Well they aren't my whole problem but thanks anyway :)

19. Unfortunately my problems have just worsened. The next few days... not so good.

20. Omer Said

Omer Said

If you don't have school or work, leave the house for a while, stay with a relative or a friend i suggest.